Opinions on the first episode of my new show, Homeless Hero!

omnilink

CAG Veteran
http://www.magicalpudding.com/video pages/homelessheroepisodeone.html

This is the first episode in a series I am working on about a homeless man that becomes a super hero of sorts. He finds a mysterious belt that can turn him into a powerful armored fighter, and the show is about how he uses the powers. He has a close friend that is also homeless, but he is a complete drunkard. This guy has totally different ideas about how the belt should be used. It's a mix of action, comedy, and drama. I shot this on a Canon XL2 so the video looks pretty good. I was also able to get the rights to use some music from two of my favorite punk rock bands for the series.

It's only 13 minutes so check it out, and feel free to give me opinions about what you liked / didn't like about the show.

Nice!

I used to have a public access TV show that was very similar to this in style, and have been looking to start up some new video projects (just haven't had the time).

What did you use to edit it, and what did you use for the effects (like the red light etc)?

Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 for the editing and effects. I had to use Photoshop as well. I'm glad you like it. I'm working on more episodes.

Maybe I just shattered the time space continuum, or it could be wicked deja vu, but wasn't this posted here before? I hate to get all David85 up ins, but I gotta give it a thumbs down.

Now, if you had actually interviewed real homeless people and asked them about their lives, that might be good TV.

Um... so the guy drinking, wearing Abercrombie, he's supposed to be homeless too?

Yea, I gotta give this a thumbs down too. For a show called Homeless Hero, nobody really looks homeless at all.

I can't understand what anyone is saying either.

bread's done
Back