OPM demo problem

moe11888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I just got my new official playstation magazine and the 007 Everything or Nothing demo wont start up. Have any of you had this problem.

I had the same problem javeryh, i figured out what to do. Just turn on the diagnosis thing when you turn on the system. I got it to work that way and 007 is awsome too.

[quote name='javeryh']For 007, I get the intro to work but justy as the gamerplay starts, the disc reboots... weird.[/quote] Same Problem here

Go to Barnes and nobles, rip it out of the bag, leave the cover on the floor and say it was a "accident".

[quote name='Ben_F']Go to Barnes and nobles, rip it out of the bag, leave the cover on the floor and say it was a "accident".[/quote]

Correction, it would be AN "accident". But, my brother's friend drew on the back of that OPM disc with a permanent marker. So, could I call that number and say it doesn't work and they'll get me another one?

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Ben_F']Go to Barnes and nobles, rip it out of the bag, leave the cover on the floor and say it was a "accident".[/quote]

Correction, it would be AN "accident". But, my brother's friend drew on the back of that OPM disc with a permanent marker. So, could I call that number and say it doesn't work and they'll get me another one?[/quote]
whatyou do is take a dry erase marker and let it sit over the permenent for like 20 minutes or so then wipe it clean the marks will come right of. (*repete if nessacary)

Well, I think that getting a replacement disc would be easier, so like I said before, could I just call that number and say mine was messed up and they'll send me another one?

[quote name='XboxMaster']Well, I think that getting a replacement disc would be easier, so like I said before, could I just call that number and say mine was messed up and they'll send me another one?[/quote]
just try what i said it sounds crazy but dry erase marker canmake permenent marker disapear.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I don't have a dry erase marker, now, will someone answer my question?[/quote]

Why don't you either get a dry erase marker or just suck it up and get another magazine if you're so anxious to play

What the fuck? I'm just asking a SIMPLE question, you don't have to bitch ALL OF THE TIME. D-O Y-O-U U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?

[quote name='CaptainObviousXl'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Ben_F']Go to Barnes and nobles, rip it out of the bag, leave the cover on the floor and say it was a "accident".[/quote]

Correction, it would be AN "accident". But, my brother's friend drew on the back of that OPM disc with a permanent marker. So, could I call that number and say it doesn't work and they'll get me another one?[/quote]
whatyou do is take a dry erase marker and let it sit over the permenent for like 20 minutes or so then wipe it clean the marks will come right of. (*repete if nessacary)[/quote]

This all started cause Xbox master acidently put "would" after "it". Switch them, and this makes much more sense.

And really, it may be a pain in the ass, put tell them the demo does not work and wait for a new one.

Thank you so much for understanding me Ben_F. Finally, someone understands the benefit of being lazy and just waiting.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Thank you so much for understanding me Ben_F. Finally, someone understands the benefit of being lazy and just waiting.[/quote]
oh now i get u

bread's done
Back