Optical on PS2

Ended up getting the monster ps3 one for $30. It was the cheapest option I could find in store, and couldn't wait to order a cheapy from monoprice.

Well, at least you're not using the standard stereo output when optical is an option (you'd be surprised how many people don't bother using optical.) Good job.

I have used stereo the last few years, just do to not wanting to buy a cable, but the cables I have are too short for the setup in my new apartment, so I splurged for the toslink :p

[quote name='daschrier']I have used stereo the last few years, just do to not wanting to buy a cable, but the cables I have are too short for the setup in my new apartment, so I splurged for the toslink :p[/QUOTE]

Heh, "splurging" for the toslink would've cost you $3 on monoprice.

Some people got the Madcatz optical cable for Xbox for $2.48 clearance at Target. It uses the standard Toslink connector and will work on PS2 too.

[quote name='daschrier']Ended up getting the monster ps3 one for $30. It was the cheapest option I could find in store, and couldn't wait to order a cheapy from monoprice.[/QUOTE]

Get a rope.

OMFG!! THAT IS SOO ANTI-CAG. Shame......

[quote name='minos1067']Get a rope.

OMFG!! THAT IS SOO ANTI-CAG. Shame......[/quote]
Second.

I don't know any reason short of... well I don't know any reason a CAG wouldn't just wait to save $24.

Why did you need it so badly yesterday?

[quote name='velvet396']Second.

I don't know any reason short of... well I don't know any reason a CAG wouldn't just wait to save $24.

Why did you need it so badly yesterday?[/QUOTE]

It's understandable if someone hasn't heard of monoprice until recently like the OP. Sometimes you just want shit now rather than later.

bread's done
Back