Options for trading selling DVD's

stoned99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I'm looking to sellof my old collection of DVD's and I'm trying to figure out my options.

The obvious are

HALF.COM
EBAY
WHEREHOUSE

I want to avoid Craigslist.

Any other options to maximize their value ?

Moviestop gives pretty good trade-in credit if you have one in your area; sometimes $5-7 on older series sets that Amazon only gives $1 for.

I know you mentioned that you wanted to avoid Craigslist, but I've gotten the most value out of my movies by selling them there. Just food for thought.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Moviestop gives pretty good trade-in credit if you have one in your area; sometimes $5-7 on older series sets that Amazon only gives $1 for.[/QUOTE]

I'm in So Cal, so no moviestops.

[quote name='stoned99']I'm in So Cal, so no moviestops.[/QUOTE]

Yardsale then, if you just have common stuff $2 each and 3 for $5 seems like the normal price to ask in my area.

I'd say eBay is your best bet. The ones that are worth it you sell for 2 dollars and up plus $3 shipping. Ones that aren't worth that much put it in big bundles (20+) and do like a buck each.

At least over here yard sales have to sell them at like 75 cents to a buck each to move them. Unless someone just uses PDA and cherry picks them.

C-list is usually gets like the same 75 cents to a buck each if you want to move them (again, aside from the cherry pickers)

I sell alot of stuff on eBay - so I generally use that and it works out well. You might find you have a few random OOP ones worth 10, 15, 20 or more. I bought a bundle of C-list last year and one was worth 120.

Just make sure to search completed auctions and see how many sold vs. listed. If like 3 sold that last 4 months and there are 200 listed you don't have much of a chance.

bread's done
Back