Orcs must die 2!! Revenge on the orcs!

Morphx2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So who else is getting this besides icedrake and myself??

The demo is great and i played it about 4 times, but need more levels!!!!

Icedrake and i are gonna get full skulls every level!

hah, you go get married ice and see how its like :)

Im Flippr on Steam, add me too.

So far the game is really fun and i am enjoying it. LOTS of customization

It's pretty damn fun, especially with another player; has anyone played the previous one? If so what differences are there between 1 & 2?

Ice and I did real well.

Some of the later stages are easier than the middle ones though.

Once you make a choke point its pretty easy.

[quote name='Duminakan89']It's pretty damn fun, especially with another player; has anyone played the previous one? If so what differences are there between 1 & 2?[/QUOTE]

Sequel has more types of enemies, new traps, co-op. The biggest difference is the upgrade system. In the last game, you spent skulls to upgrade an item, but it was just one upgrade and they were permanent. In this, there are multiple types of upgrades. There are 3 of tiers 1 type (often damage) and then 2 unique types you can choose (like a trap have a further reach or slow effect). You can refund all your skulls as many times as you want, so you're encouraged to experiment.

I was disappointed they didn't give us mods tools or steam workshop support, I'm gonna wait for a sale or indie bundle before getting it now

Played the demo and liked it alot, I am buying it right now!

(If only for my love of "Kagero Deception" on PSX)

Anyone remember that series? It was a adventure/trap/horror game on PSX, it was fantastic!

Morph and icedrake I remember playing League of Legends with you guys!

I just purchased Orcs must Die 2 and need more Steam friends to play multiplayer, feel free to add me.

Sorry to drag up on _old_ thread. But man this game is the most fun I have had in co-op on any system in a long time. It would have done well on consoles.

It would be awesome if you could have more than two players, say maybe 3-4.

Spring loaded entire corridor last night and laughed as Orcs rained into lava. Only a couple levels left, then I'll experiment with traps other than the 'carwash': Acid wall + haymakers + coinforge + tar floor = money maker and death.

bread's done
Back