Ordering Checks?

yohsh

CAGiversary!
Well I finally went through the set of checks that I got when I first opened up my Checking account 5 years ago. I need to reorder some more, but all the sites I see kinda look sketchy. Any one have any suggestions? I need checks with duplicates. Backgrounds really don't matter to me. I'm all about the price really. Thanks in advanced.

I've ordered from Walmart.com's check printing 3 times now and never had a problem. It's cheap ~$6 for a box and standard shipping is pretty fast.

I know
checksinthemail.com
and
checksunlimited.com
are legit.

A lot of the sites that come up if you search google for online check ordering are simply affiliate sites. That may be why they look sketchy.

I got these from lifechecks.com just because I'd thought it would be funny.

Edit: Heh, I never knew this site was for religious checks. Oh the irony.

www.imagechecks.com

I get my checks exclusively from there. If you're a new member you get a discount on the first order you place. I also like Image Checks because I really like top stub checks and my bank didn't carry them.

Heh, I had a friend who worked at my bank get me four boxes of checks for free. I only use them for rent so I don't see myself ever needing to get them again.

ChecksUnlimited had a promotion for 2 boxes of checks + 100 address labels + free shipping all for $8 a while ago. You should check if they're still doing such promotion.

thanks for all the help. Ive seen checks unlimited before. Meant to bookmark it but never did. Might rock the tinkerbell background one.

[quote name='bigdaddy']When I run out of checks I'm just going to open a bank account somewhere else. :)[/quote]

I like it when they give away stuff when you open up a bank account. I got a set of tupperware when I opened mine.

bread's done
Back