Ordering from Bradygames.com...

Ultros

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking about ordering a few books from this site. How is the service?
Are the books they send to you in good condition and packaging

[quote name='Ultros']I'm thinking about ordering a few books from this site. How is the service?
Are the books they send to you in good condition and packaging[/QUOTE]

The books are BRAND NEW... I have never ever seen guides in this sort of condition. No shelf wear, no creases, it is amazing.

they send them in a box just big enough to fit them, and they pad it with a giant inflated plastic thingy so they don't slide around. I have ordered from them 4 times now for various sales and stuff, and have NEVER been disappointed. They ship pretty fast, too.

[quote name='Roufuss']The books are BRAND NEW... I have never ever seen guides in this sort of condition. No shelf wear, no creases, it is amazing.

they send them in a box just big enough to fit them, and they pad it with a giant inflated plastic thingy so they don't slide around. I have ordered from them 4 times now for various sales and stuff, and have NEVER been disappointed. They ship pretty fast, too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they do an awesome job. I even got my Kingdom Hearts 2 LE guide on the day of its release .

Ordered twice from Bradygames.com

If you have any other brady guides, register it with the site and save 35%

I got the Suikoden V Guide shipped for a total of like $12

great, I just didn't want bad packaging that would put some sort of big crease to my book. thanks for the replys.

[quote name='Ultros']great, I just didn't want bad packaging that would put some sort of big crease to my book. thanks for the replys.[/QUOTE]

Big big box, this isn't Gamestop we're talking about :p

[quote name='Hot Like Wasabi']

If you have any other brady guides, register it with the site and save 35%

I got the Suikoden V Guide shipped for a total of like $12[/quote]

You dont even have to do that. Just register at their parent site, I think its informit.com the link is on bradygames.com's main page. Put the guides in your cart at informits site, then go back to bradygames site and check your cart there, and those guides should be in there for 35% off. It was more a while back, but now I think its 35.

bread's done
Back