Ordering from Game Centre (at Yonge/Bloor)? (Looking for opinions)

ghost81

CAG Veteran
I made some special order requests at Game Centre (located just south of Yonge/Bloor). I was just wondering if anyone else here has done the same and if they can comment on whether or not it went well or not. Were the games you ordered legitimate (not bootlegs)? I just want to get some feedback on the store before I pick up my order. Thanks in advance.

I didn't order it, but I do have a copy of JUMP! Ultimate Stars I got there, and it appears to be fully legitimate - including the Nintendo Club insert.

Despite selling a couple of off brand accessories, Game Centre is to be trusted fully. I've never special ordered from them, everything they carry is the real deal.

yeah. They are legit in most areas.

They once told me a 2 disc game was 1 disc. That kinda annoyed me but otherwise I've found them honest and good.

Now Gamerama I don't trust at all

Game Centre's prices are a lot better than EB Games usually.

They only sell legit games because as far as I know, bootleg games will never boot up on a non-modified console (except for counterfeit DS games).

Are you trying to import an international title? You will need a modified console in order to play those unless it is a PS3 game. PS3 games are region free by default.

Pretty good store in all my dealings with them. All the used and new games I've gotten from there have all been in working shape and were all legit copies.

Hey guys, thanks for all the input. I'll go ahead and pick up my order without any hesitation then. No, I didn't order any import titles, just a few games that I couldn't find elsewhere.

[quote name='spzero']Just a question... Do they buy/trade games as well?[/quote]

Yes. And you can even haggle a bit.

bread's done
Back