Ordering off amazon.ca?

Sakura3210

CAGiversary!
Ok, so there's a game I've been wanting to order from amazon.ca, since I can't find it on the amazon.com site. My problem is that amazon.ca states that they only ship games, electronics, etc. within Canada. I live in the U.S., and I don't know anyone in Canada I could ask to receive and forward it to me. So, does anyone have any ideas as to how I could get this game? A company or something that forwards packages? I've already tried to see if UPS, FedEx, etc. do this (they don't), and everything else I've found costs too much money (ex. renting a Canadian P.O.Box)
- I'm planning on this just being a one-time thing, and I don't want to end up spending more on shipping than on the actual game.
Sorry if the post is long, I just want to put all this info out there to make it easier for anyone to help me. :pray: Thanks!

I looked into this a few years back because I wanted to buy some awesome french movies like "Dobermann" and "Vidocq" in NTSC Zone 1 DVD format. I was never able to figure out a way to do it.

Well, I decided to just order through ebay. I was a little leary of it, because I had already tried it for minish cap (that's the game I was talking about) , and I got scammed by some counterfeiter who made me go through hell to get a refund.:bomb: On the bright side, I ended up reporting him to ebay, paypal, and nintendo, and he's not selling anymore. :D Anyway, thanks for your help guys!

bread's done
Back