Oreo Vs Chips Ahoy......2 snacks enter one snack leaves

Oh shit. I actually prefer Chunks Ahoy but placing Chunks instead of Chips still makes it too hard to decide. I am going to choose the 3rd option. Chunks Ahoy and Oreos are racing neck and neck but crash into a fiery wreck. Fig Newtons takes checkered flag.

Can't beat an oreo. Chewy chips ahoy are fantastic though, so are some of the other deluxe variations. But then there's also mint oreos. Boner alert.

Oreos would have my vote if they would just make boxes without that schoolpaste crap in the middle. They just can't friggin get it right. Mint? No. Peanut butter? Tastes exactly the friggin same. Double Stuf? NO, DAMMIT.

Soft chew Chips Ahoy. Doesn't matter which version, they're all good.

The Fudge Stripe Keebler's were great when I had it as a kid. Not sure how they are anymore.

Oreos, duh. Anybody who says chips ahoy is going to hell.

Chewy chips ahoy are a close second, but nothing tops the Oreo.

[quote name='SpazX']Oreos, duh. Anybody who says chips ahoy is going to hell.

Chewy chips ahoy are a close second, but nothing tops the Oreo.[/QUOTE]

The man speaks the truth.

I look at it like this:

If you take all the Oreo and Chips Ahoy imitations out there and compare them to the real deal are any of them better than the real deal? I've had numerous cookies that taste better than Chips Ahoy, but I've yet to run across a cookie that can Oreo at its own game.

Oreo, hands down.

I voted for Chips Ahoy but it really boils down to wither I have milk or not. Chewy Chips Ahoy for just a quick pick up and eat snack but if I got some milk, dipping Oreos is awesome

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']chips ahoy has an unnatural softness and tastes like chemicals.[/quote]
That pretty much goes for most American processed food. :p

[quote name='Strell']I just wanted to point out that Hydrox is the worst name for a cookie ever.[/quote]
They do taste better than Oreos, though. Again, with the schoolpaste scraped out.

Oreos with milk is the definite winner. Although when I was younger, I used to heat up the soft Chips Ahoy for a little bit in the microwave, and the they were really good that way.

It really depends on WHICH oreo or chips ahoy

I love the halloween oreos but the rainbow chips ahoy look awesome (chewy)

and is milk involved?!
fuck man details

Crunchy cookies in general are just bleh. Reminds me of staleness. Like when you bake some chocolate chip cookies and them leave them out for a day or two.

I can't believe anyone voted for Chips Ahoy............I'd hold the store-brand generic nilla-wafers over Chips Ahoy!

I'd probably choose Oreo, but both are great.

In other news, I just got a free Kashi cookie in the mail today. They make a damn good cookie, and if I wasn't so cheap, then I'd probably buy them more than Oreo or Chips Ahoy.

pinwheel_1.jpg

Marshmallow Pinwheels Own All. Its like a throwing star....for your tummy.
Part squish...part cake.....hard chocolate shell........

Chips Ahoy are basically the shittiest chocolate chip cookies you can buy. Oreos ftw even though I don't eat them anymore since they're horrible for you.

We used to eat Hydrox when we were poor. Mom would come in with the grocery bag and me and my brother would did through it. "OREOS! Er...what the fuck are Hydrox?" Here's an interesting fact: most government cheese was actually unbranded Velveeta.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Oreos ftw even though I don't eat them anymore since they're horrible for you.[/quote]
The reduced fat ones aren't so bad, as long as you don't eat the entire box in one sitting.

Of those, Oreo. Double stuf.

My favorite chocolate chip cookie is Matt's. Soft, chewy, cheap, filled with chocolaty goodness. No store around me sells them anymore :( and I can't make myself buy a case from their website.

It's a hard enough choice that I've decided to eat both at once.
I'll untwist the oreo and stick a half to each side of my chips ahoy cookie.
You won't believe the awesome (and neither will I)...

Though if we're not talking about the "oreo" brand, but the classic "single-stuf" oreo, the choice is easy. Chips Ahoy (w/ milk).
If we're talking any oreo, so that the deity known as "double-stuf" is a viable choice, then the vote probably sways back to oreo.

Oreos! Mainly because they're vegan (a lot of people assume they wouldn't be, but... they are!) and Chips Ahoy aren't. So, by default I can only eat one of them, anyway.

bread's done
Back