Origin Black Friday Sale Up: NHL 13 $30, NFS:MW $30/$25, BF3 $12, and More!

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Is BF3 worth it without getting the expansions? I really don't want to pay $30/$50 for the expansion packs...[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the premium edition is 25 somewhere.

[quote name='vicks']Yes it is. Are you planning on the PC version?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the PC version.

I know Greenman gaming had the Premium Edition for $30, but knowing the existence of BF4 makes me kinda weary.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']yes, the pc version.

I know greenman gaming had the premium edition for $30, but knowing the existence of bf4 makes me kinda weary.[/quote]

yhpm. ;)

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Yes, the PC version.

I know Greenman gaming had the Premium Edition for $30, but knowing the existence of BF4 makes me kinda weary.[/QUOTE]

Bestbuy.com has premium edition for pickup orders right now.

I got Alice Madness Returns PS3 for $9.99;

I also got the following for $6.00 each:
PS3 - Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
PS3 - Need For Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed
PS3 - Sims 3
PS3 - Dead Space 2
Wii - Need For Speed Nitro
Wii - Need For Speed ProStreet.

I got free shipping for spending over $39

Some great deals, thanks op!!!
oyeah

Yes thanks op a lot of great deals here!
[quote name='boogie4114']Thanks OP. I picked up Need for Speed and Fifa for the Vita since sites and stores didnt mark down the portable versions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks some really good deals there just need to assess the bank balance!
origin

Grabbed Dead Space 2 and NFS:HP for 16$ shipped. Thanks.

It's a real shame they don't discount the BF3 premium service as well. I would rather pay 20$ for that compared to buying the whole game again for 30$.

I got 2 15% off coupons for the EA store. It works for the Black Friday deals. I can't stack em, so I'm letting it loose on here. FYI the code isn't "redeemed" until the order is submitted, so be fast so you don't get ninja'd mid checkout.

CE_______TYP4N_____E5RJH_____APRM3_____Q4DDY

(remove underscore, add dashes)

[quote name='prettycrazy']Grabbed Dead Space 2 and NFS:HP for 16$ shipped. Thanks.

It's a real shame they don't discount the BF3 premium service as well. I would rather pay 20$ for that compared to buying the whole game again for 30$.[/QUOTE]

Sell the BF3 code for $10, redeem the Premium code. That's what I did when GameFly canceled their $24 for BF3 premium deal.

Origin has their 'Cyber Monday' sale up with all of the usual suspects from the Black Friday sale. Still no restock of Alice for the PS3 (going to pick up the package deal on PSN instead....)

sooo tempted to get nhl 13, wondering if the CE is worth the extra 10 bucks ?

Anyone familar with the controls for the latest hockey games? I know the latest mlb 2k12 i think brought back the classic control scheme for easier playing

bread's done
Back