[Origin Client] DmC Devil May Cry $24.99 (PC)

Very tempting but I already settled to wait until the inevitable Steam summer sale for this (almost positive by that point that it will be part of it).

EDIT: According to a guy on that reddit thread (KanjiKado) he said that you can redeem this on Steam! He said the following: "If you want it on steam, this sale is for you. It will download through your origin account but then it will activate and install on steam. You won't have to use origin to launch the game. Ever. Source: https://help.ea.com/article/all-3rd-party-titles-in-origin"
EDIT 2: To answer my own question, the DLC did hit PC and is on Steam. Sweet!

Now this deal could be worth it. =P

[quote name='SanjiX']Very tempting but I already settled to wait until the inevitable Steam summer sale for this (almost positive by that point that it will be part of it).

EDIT: According to a guy on that reddit thread (KanjiKado) he said that you can redeem this on Steam! He said the following: "If you want it on steam, this sale is for you. It will download through your origin account but then it will activate and install on steam. You won't have to use origin to launch the game. Ever. Source: https://help.ea.com/article/all-3rd-party-titles-in-origin"
EDIT 2: To answer my own question, the DLC did hit PC and is on Steam. Sweet!

Now this deal could be worth it. =P[/QUOTE]If you don't want to support Origin, why would you give them the cut of the sale?

Hm... restarted Origin and the deal is still ongoing. Can't stand origin, though. I only have Kingdoms of Amalur on there. Too much software that I care not to download. Too many headaches. Bleh.

I realize the game isn't that old, but kind of surprising this is one of the lower prices this has gone for so far. Maybe I'm just spoiled by Eidos/Square PC games going down to $10 or so within 3-4 months of release.

When I click to reveal the mystery deal it shows $49.99 still. However last night it did show $24.99, is anyone else getting the price of $24.99 to show still or is the deal dead?

bread's done
Back