Origin: (PC) ME 3 & 2 $10 each, ME Triloogy $25, ME 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition $15

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)

PC | Xbox 360 | Wii | PlayStation 3 | Portable | Free Games | Demos | Deals

Exclusive Offers. Exceptional Savings. Every Week.

Current Deals

It's worth noting that those who purchase SimCity by 3/18 get's a free game

SPECIAL COMMEMORATIVE OFFER:
GET IN THE GAME FOR AS LOW AS $10

Take on the epic conclusion to the Mass Effect saga for just $10! Plus, save big on the original smash hit and the mind-blowing sequel. Save even more when you purchase Mass Effect Trilogy for only $25. Hurry, offer ends March 12.
ME3AnnivSale_tile_387x216.jpg

SAVE NOW:
FREE SHIPPING NOW THROUGH MARCH 27
Take advantage of free economy shipping on orders of $25 or more for a limited time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the email and bit on the $12 vanilla BF3. I've been console forever and have BF3 premium there but i've been itching to try the real thing on my newly built gaming PC.

[quote name='bshirk']The games are even less individually. I might wait on ME3 until it's $5.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I suppose I should get it at some point and $8 is the cheapest I have seen it yet, but OTOH I waited this long already so I'm kind of leaning toward $5 or GTFO.

[quote name='Motoki']I'm pretty much in the same boat. I suppose I should get it at some point and $8 is the cheapest I have seen it yet, but OTOH I waited this long already so I'm kind of leaning toward $5 or GTFO.[/QUOTE]

If you care about the premium DLC at all, also keep in mind that the Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (currently $5 more than the standard edition at GG) includes the first premium DLC, From Ashes (normally $10). Nevermind, that is not listed in the DDE, only in the DDE upgrade from Standard Edition, weird.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well, individually from Gamersgate you can get:

Mass Effect - $5
Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe - $7.50
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe - $15

So $27.50 before the 20% off, so $22 after discount.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, from what i can tell the digital deluxe editions do not contain the DLC, so might as well get regular, another $5 off ME3.

[quote name='huldrelok']Thanks, from what i can tell the digital deluxe editions do not contain the DLC, so might as well get regular, another $5 off ME3.[/QUOTE]

Deluxe for 3 should include the 1st DLC From Ashes.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Crysis 1 is a pain in the ass to play on Windows 7 & I assume Windows 8. So I'd think hard before buying it..[/QUOTE]

Worked just fine for me on Win 7 64 bit.

[quote name='shingletingle']Worked just fine for me on Win 7 64 bit.[/QUOTE]

yeah, this.

Bummer that the ME3 DLC isn't on sale. I cant justify full price for any of them but for half off I would be into it....

bread's done
Back