Original Xbox Controllers 14.99

alonzomourning23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Found the original xbox controllers for $14.99. I've never heard of the site and have no idea if it is reliable or not, but I know they're going for alot on ebay and I'm sure someone might want to try. They do have positive reviews on resellerratings.com, whatever that's worth. Here's the desbscription, they may or may not be new:

Complete Original Microsoft Xbox controller. Most controllers are in new to like new condition and about 25% are still in the original blue bag. Some have been used, and may have a few scratches, all are in perfect working order. At this price no preference is given to condition.

Cheap ass link

[quote name='crspyjohn']Thanks ordered 1 incase my old one breaks.. hate the new controller s[/quote]

Blasphemy.

JK :wink: I'd bet dollars to donuts that you had an Xbox before the S model was available.

this reminds me of the time over a year ago at gamefaqs where I posted that the original Xbox controllers were $14.99 at BlockBuster, but no one believed me until someone else confirmed it. Indeed, I still prefer the original for FPS games, but the S for sports.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']s's better[/quote]

I agree... the big ones would be better if the buttons were in diamond form and not a rhombus...

The big controllers are too awkward and heavy. THe things is like holding a tire or something. Sure its the original. They got rid of it because of poor execution.

I understand the nostalgia aspect though.

[quote name='diggityjones']The big controllers are too awkward and heavy. [/quote]

Yeah, if you have hands like a 10 year old asian chick.

But if you're a normal guy it should be perfectly comfortable for you.

I don't like the white/black button locations on the duke. They aren't all that easy to use in the heat of the action on the S, but I find it somewhat easier on there.

i saw a 3rd party controller which seemed to have the right idea.... it put the black and white buttons at the top as shoulder buttons.... genius...

edit: lol the reviews of the item are somewhat funny.

i'm guessing they're not new? because one review was like... i bought one of these and it looked and played like it was new!

another was like.. i bought 4 of these controllers and 3 of them worked!

[quote name='Cracka']i saw a 3rd party controller which seemed to have the right idea.... it put the black and white buttons at the top as shoulder buttons.... genius...

edit: lol the reviews of the item are somewhat funny.

i'm guessing they're not new? because one review was like... i bought one of these and it looked and played like it was new!

another was like.. i bought 4 of these controllers and 3 of them worked![/quote]
I think the Pelican Eclipse pad was the first to put those buttons up there. I've also seen Gamestop branded controllers with the extra buttons on the shoulders.

I'd love to get my hands on a 10yo asian chick............ :O

OH WAIT........... my wife is about the size of a 10yo,... so I'm all good.
:)

J/K
She is small though.
;)

The common reply from people is that the old controllers are better for big hands, which may be true, but only if you have comparatively miniature thumbs! I have big hands and my thumb spans the entire 'rhombus' of buttons (a bizarre shape, conceived to make room for that expansive logo I imagine). It's so difficult to hit one without hitting another.

I really don't mind the size of the original controllers, but the button layout is such a joke that I waited for the S to be included in the box before I bought an Xbox. That being said, nice price if you like these dinosaurs.

[quote name='mmn'][quote name='diggityjones']The big controllers are too awkward and heavy. [/quote]

Yeah, if you have hands like a 10 year old asian chick.

But if you're a normal guy it should be perfectly comfortable for you.[/quote]

I guess the majority of the USA has 10 yr old asian girl hands then. Get over yourself already. :roll:

i prefer the old controller for racing games, don't ask me why i just simply rather hold that than the s controller

i play ftg with the s though

[quote name='fraeone']The common reply from people is that the old controllers are better for big hands, which may be true, but only if you have comparatively miniature thumbs! I have big hands and my thumb spans the entire 'rhombus' of buttons (a bizarre shape, conceived to make room for that expansive logo I imagine). It's so difficult to hit one without hitting another.

I really don't mind the size of the original controllers, but the button layout is such a joke that I waited for the S to be included in the box before I bought an Xbox. That being said, nice price if you like these dinosaurs.[/quote]

There ya go - - I always thought that. The size and button layout on the S is way more proportionate

When you look at the picture of the controller, it only has half the wire. I wouldn't want to order one if it didn't come with the other half. Anyoone know?

The big one isn't too bad, the only thing I don't like is the placement of the white/black buttons. They are in a HORRIBLE position on the dinosaur.

bread's done
Back