Original Xbox Games / 4 Player Splitscreen

BrolyB593

CAGiversary!
Feedback
206 (100%)
My buddies and I are all sick of the 4 player 360 games that we have and I was looking at picking up some old xbox games that were 4 player. I was going to just go to Gamestop and use the edge and the 10% coupon thus 20% off. I was wondering if there will be any deals however coming up seeing as they no longer are taking the games or what. Or even perhaps if there is a better place to pick up used original xbox games?

Also if there are any 4 player splitscreen games for the xbox or the 360 that you can recommend, go ahead, though i must warn you I have tried almost every single one!

Thanks in advance!

Hmm... Crimson skies is pretty awesome. Time splitters 3 is fun too. I never really played my xbox too much, but there are a few good gems. As a basis for you to start, maybe you could go here - http://xbox.ign.com/index/reviews.h...ribute=article.overall_rating&sort.order=desc

That link sorts all the original xbox games that got a 9 and up. You can choose a lower score and start going from there. I'd probably stick with games that got a 7.0 and up. Maybe some 6ers. Just depends on your personal taste. Good luck, man.

Try also Metal Arms: Glitch in the System's versus mode, Unreal Championship, Doom 3: Collector's Edition (Doom 1 and Doom 2 has a 4-Player death match mode), Warpath (I heard its not really good though), Pariah, 007: Nightfire, Red Faction 2, and XIII.

Yea Ive pretty much owned every game mentioned, thanks for the input.

Ill check IGN like you said and check for some that perhaps slipped under my nose.

But yea and inside info on possible sales on games at GS soon?

doubt this will be any use, but...
Looking at my collection some of my favorite last gen split-screeners:
Star Wars: Battlefront II, Conker: Live & Reloaded, and Pariah
the last two were only 2 player split though =(

as for the 360, all that comes to mind is Halo, Ghost Recon, LOTR: Conquest (which is fairly average if you haven't played it already) and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Live Arcade has a couple of splitscreen gems too. Off the top of my head Castle Crashers and Aegis Wings were great (and Aegis Wings is even a freebie)

unfortunately I can't be more helpful and offer any inside info on upcoming clearance or anything like that.

What about Hunter: the Reckoning for the Xbox, up to 4 players can play, Xbox 360 compatible and scored an 8.7 Rating on ign.com. Good stuff!

Sorry, forgot Hunter: The Reckoning is not a splitscreen game like you were looking for, all characters share the same screen on this title. If you don't mind sharing the same screen I think its good fun.

Deathrow. At least look it up for me, an Ubisoft classic that got ignored even though it got critical acclaim. Basically, future death sport. Awesome shit.

I'd say Nightfire... had loads of fun with it on splitscreen and it's a quality SP game too. Cheap as hell also.

I've got 2 for you:

Circus Maximus is a Chariot racing game for 4 players although it isnt too much fun for the 2 guys on the back of the chariots as there is basically nothing to do in between the time u arent battling the opposing chariot but it's still pretty fun especially if some in your group arent that great at video games.

NHL Hitz 2002 is a great arcade hockey game with a super easy learning curve that has 3 on 3 action and the ability to make your own teams. All my friends loved this game even though they cant stand to watch hockey in real life.

bread's done
Back