Originality? Does it exist in this forum anymore?

daphatty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Am I the only one who has noticed a lot of recycled topics around here? I'm not trying to be negative or anything. I simply noticed a trend and wondered if it's because I've been coming to CAG for a while now or because people really have nothing better to talk about. :D

Well, you're a mod. If there's dupes lock their asses and point everyone to the original topics.

[quote name='jmcc']Well, you're a mod. If there's dupes lock their asses and point everyone to the original topics.[/quote]

That's not quite what I meant. Duplicate posts are excluded from this poll.

The community around here seems to be growing at a steady pace, which could lead to a "repost" of sorts when it comes to conversation topics. They weren't here for the first time it was posted, so it's "new to them."

If the same people are posting the same topics, they should be beaten with a wet noodle, spat upon, and kicked in the nuts/punched in the tit (as the gender dictates).

Havent you been part of any other game forums...or deals forums?

This place is just a hybrid of Fat Wallet and GameFaqs.

Truely most topics suck ass.

I was thinking about starting a poll to find out everyones age...or maybe job... do you think i should?? :)

[quote name='Ericnmel99']I was thinking about starting a poll to find out everyones age...or maybe job... do you think i should?? :)[/quote]
Post a poll and see who likes your avatar, or a woot!!1 512 posts.

[quote name='punqsux']does anyone want to rate my collection?
the link is in my sig.[/quote]

how about someone help me compile a list of rare games?

[quote name='punqsux']does anyone want to rate my collection?
the link is in my sig.[/quote]A perfect 10 is what you get punq. A perfect 10/100. \:D/

Where are all the cheap games? I came here wanting cheap games....

Yes with the influx of all these new people it just doesnt have the same feeling I dont even see the people I came in contact with in late 2003 before I decided to start posting here.

I have said it before and I will say it again I demand the CAG underground site. Where all the deals start and after they have been picked for playing (not selling) then they get passed to the regular CAG site?!?

[quote name='punqsux']sj41, yours gets LAME/10[/quote]

when his link does not even direct you to his games then the lame is def. justified

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']sj41, yours gets LAME/10[/quote]

when his link does not even direct you to his games then the lame is def. justified[/quote]

(its funny because whenever anyone ever posts something like that, their link never works!)

[quote name='punqsux']hey lets post something in the deals forum to piss off casey ^^[/quote]

or you could bump up old topics for no fucking reason :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']In Soviet Russia, original topic has YOU![/quote]

omgZ!!1 t3h B4nky!!! kin i h4v3 an 4v474r?!?1?1

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']In Soviet Russia, original topic has YOU![/quote]

omgZ!!1 t3h B4nky!!! kin i h4v3 an 4v474r?!?1?1[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='punqsux']tradelist:

HAVE:
rouge ops
drake
batman dark tomarrow

WANT:
Disgaea
Rez
PSO 1+2 (gc only plz)[/quote]

I can hook you up for everything on your wantlist. Just let me make a fake name, edit the trade feedback forum and make a lot of bogue offers.

Then you will get some good games and we can have another good thread

MasonStorm ripped me off!!!!

I've just came back from (CC/BB/Target/dumpster) and have a huge list of games to trade! Here's my lists:

I HAVE:
Shitty games

I WANT:
Extremely good, rare games

Maybe I'll trade 2:1 if the offer is right...

[quote name='alongx']I've just came back from (CC/BB/Target/dumpster) and have a huge list of games to trade! Here's my lists:

I HAVE:
Shitty games

I WANT:
Extremely good, rare games

Maybe I'll trade 2:1 if the offer is right...[/quote]

REPOST!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']where can i find disgaea for cheap???[/quote]You will never be able to find that game for a cheap price. If you can find the game for less than $40, you would be lucky.

Can someone tell me what YMMV means, it seems to be underlined but I can't bring myself to try and find out why.

Edit: someone should make a FAQ that explains these terms and make it a sticky...

[quote name='Snake2715']Where are all the cheap games? I came here wanting cheap games....
[/quote]

Correction:

wher r all the cheap games?!?!?!1!11! i cam her wanttin cheap gamez///...

[quote name='KingDox']what Hell is this GGC everyone keeps talking about ?[/quote] It's something BB has that takes away your family and money for nothing in return. The only thing that it does for you is get rid of that horrible little sister.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='punqsux']sj41, yours gets LAME/10[/quote]

when his link does not even direct you to his games then the lame is def. justified[/quote]

(its funny because whenever anyone ever posts something like that, their link never works!)[/quote]I think I might have fixed it. Or maybe I just screwed things up more. It's got to be that I fixed it.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='KingDox']what Hell is this GGC everyone keeps talking about ?[/quote] It's something BB has that takes away your family and money for nothing in return. The only thing that it does for you is get rid of that horrible little sister.[/quote]

PWNED'D

The entire Internet has been recycling itself for years now. It's not just this site...it's the entire damn Internet.

*This post was originally written in 1996.*

So the other day i was going to BB with my CC and i saw a sign for YMMV. Then i turned around and saw a B&M and i grabbed my GGC and awww hell, i wunt yer chep ames!!!!

This has been the funniest forum post thing so far. Keep the laughs coming!

bread's done
Back