Originality in Game Covers

Everyone one of those games in the list is good moral of the story have your protagonist walking towards/away from battle and it'll translate to a good game.
You forgot a game.
1104774873-00.jpg

Blue and orange are so overused when it comes to this shit. I hate it! America gets the worst cover art :|.

Wish we could get actual art like in Japan, instead of generic 3D models.

[quote name='GUNNM']Everyone one of those games in the list is good moral of the story have your protagonist walking towards/away from battle and it'll translate to a good game.
You forgot a game.
1104774873-00.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's just me, but to me that looks like Mega Man is debating why he had a breakfast burrito and looking for a bathroom. Either that or he's having a seizure/stroke(note the one eye being sort of crossed).;)

Who cares what a goddamn game cover looks like? Has anyone here actually had their opinion on purchasing a game influenced by the front of the case?

Bitches gonna bitch.

[quote name='Rodimus']The Batman Arkham City GOTY comes to mind.[/QUOTE]
Oh cmon now. That cover is perfectly fine....if you squint really hard and ignore all of the extraneous writing clogging up the majority of the cover.;)

When I first saw a picture of it online I honestly thought it was a joke. But in hindsight the cover doesn't fit with this thread since there's really nothing like it.

[quote name='matrix9280']Who cares what a goddamn game cover looks like? Has anyone here actually had their opinion on purchasing a game influenced by the front of the case?

Bitches gonna bitch.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you are the bitch now!!!

bread's done
Back