Origins.com (EA Store) Buy 2 Select Pc Digital titles, get the 3rd title free

Good deal if you are looking for a few of these games. I would be all over this myself but I already own almost every single game on that list.

On a sidenote, It is amusing to me to see Valve's games on the list (Yes, I know why they are there).

[quote name='mkaliaz']On a sidenote, It is amusing to me to see Valve's games on the list (Yes, I know why they are there).[/QUOTE]
Me too. I was shocked to see Counter-Strike on the list.

I'd definitely do it if Mass Effect or Mirror's Edge were on there, or even if Left 4 Dead was available for digital download, but it's not. The only reason I'd do this is for a good deal on BC2 because I'm just too impatient to wait for Steam to come up with a great deal.

[quote name='Beefyheart']wow that is hilarious, 3 of those games are valve games...yet EA doesn't want their games on steam anymore :drool:[/QUOTE]
EA games are still on Steam though.

EA had the publishing rights for the PC physical copies of Valve since Half Life 2. They somehow must also have odd digital rights to them as well. In any case the deal could have been better, buy two get one of equal/lesser value or something instead of games that you could easily get for $5-15 on any platform. I'm surprised Spore isn't in the free game list.

Hahah, I own all of those games. Except two of the free options (MoH and The Saboteur). I need to sort out my backlog...

I own most of these as well. Only missing three and that's because I didn't want 2 of them. I suppose it's not bad if you can find three you really wanted but most of the free ones have been around 5 dollars before.

[quote name='JohnDM']EA had the publishing rights for the PC physical copies of Valve since Half Life 2. They somehow must also have odd digital rights to them as well. In any case the deal could have been better, buy two get one of equal/lesser value or something instead of games that you could easily get for $5-15 on any platform. I'm surprised Spore isn't in the free game list.[/QUOTE]

Even though the deal explicitly states it is only for the digital download copies, the Valve games are actually physical copies I'm pretty sure. When you go to checkout all the EA games are listed as downloadable but the Valve games are listed as in-stock.

bread's done
Back