Oshare Majo Love and Berry DS Collection - Play Asia Weekly Special - Opinions?

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
This one almost seems too weird to pass up.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-70-1i9b.html

12.90 + 4.70 shipping for the next 3 days.

It's a rhythm/dance game, where you scan cards with the included card reader, in order to increase the character's "fashion power".

The game itself looks limited (Rhythm Tengoku anyone?), and comments on the Play-Asia website lead me to think that you need more cards to be able to finish/do well in the game.

Anyone have experience with this? I'm tempted to order it, though I don't want to if it's not really possible to play it, or getting more cards would cost more than the game itself.

wow, great price, thanks op. in for one.

i got my wife a love and berry DS lite. when we went to japan she wanted to play it so at least she would know what the design on her ds lite was all about. anyways, it's totally huge over there, and for a few years now. if you go to a department store on the weekend, there are lines of little girls waiting to play. think of street fighter 2 in its heyday (~1991) times five or ten.

but yeah you can't really play without the cards, and i don't know how you would get them in the US. over there you get a new card each time you play the game (~$1).

bread's done
Back