OT: Those FUCKING Iraqis. NUKE EM ALL!!

Xphyle

CAGiversary!
Sorry, and I hope I don't get banned because of this, but I just read the following article that the Iraqis are now taking innocent civillian foreigners hostage (3 chinese in this case) and threatening to burn them alive if their government doesn't withdrawl its forces from the conflict there.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2004-04-08-iraq-kidnappings_x.htm

As far as I'm concerned, these people are fucking savages and should be nuked to high heaven (or hell in their case). Tell you what, if I was a journalist over there, I'd hop the first ticket out of Iraq and never look back.

Xphyle

Maybe this should go under Bragging Rights. But anyways there are no circumstances in which it is right to judge an entire country or race of people based on the actions of a few. Its understandably frustrating to see something like this and say it would be easier just to wipe them all out but that only shows that you are no better than these Iraqi militants. Also the articles mentions nothing about Chinese hostages but rather Japanese and South Koreans along with Arabs.

haha..maybe the OP meant.. 'all asian look the same... she bangs...'...
well it's the JAP baby.. who get captured... personally I don't condone those tactic.. but hey.. if they have no way to fight... what else could they do? How would we feel if somebody else with weaspon superiority running around in America telling us what to do, while we can't fight back? I'd say shaq fu them all 'any' way possible.....

There is no reason any of this should happen, but hell we're in iraq and afghanistan and have killed over 6000 civilians while occupied in those countries. You can't just be surprised Iraqis are doing this, that's like ignoring the rest of the world where there is TONS more stuff like this. It's just big because Bush and his administration has made it that way. Believe me there's more stuff like that all over the world. I can understand why it would upset you and I agree anyone who does this should have serious consenquences, but there's mroe evil in the world than Sadaam and Shiites and some Israeli's (sorry if i spelled that wrong).

All because baby Bush couldn't accept that his father was a failure in Iraq. We shouldn't blame anyone but ourselves for voting that prick into office. I'm not saying that Gore would have been any better but you get my point.

y would you judge an entire people on the basis of a couple rebels? should all americans be judged by the actions of Tim McVeigh?

while youre outrage is just, your typical american response isnt helping anything. NUKE EM ALL!!!! loser

arg. i hate bush and the war, but not this much. narrow minded assholes piss me off. i hate the mentality that if one persons bad, then his whole race must be. people like you are the reason people hate america.

You need to understand that while not all arabs are "bad" they have been surrounded by a culture of america hating and so will act accordingly.

If we left iraq right now guess what would happen? There would be a civil war and they would all start killing each other to gain power and start another regime. Is that savage? I'll let you guys decide, but the fact remains that even those who like the fact that we freed them don't like americans and want us to get the hell out. Grateful huh?

Ok, so I'll amend my initial post by saying, those fucking Iraqis that run through the streets on tv hanging charred US corpses from bridges, those fucking Iraqis that are members of terrorist sells that love to blow themselves up taking as many innocents as they can with them, thos fucking Iraqis that.....

You get the idea.

Xphyle

The hostages are Japanese, not Chinese. Big difference.

Japans military is only there as a peacekeeping force. It is against Japan's constitution to invade another country.

The terrrorists apparently do not know that.

[quote name='Quackzilla']The hostages are Japanese, not Chinese. Big difference.

Japans military is only there as a peacekeeping force. It is against Japan's constitution to invade another country.

The terrrorists apparently do not know that.[/quote]

I don't know much about what kind of papers America and Japan signed after WWII, but if we say they can, can't they invade a country?

You need to understand that while not all arabs are "bad" they have been surrounded by a culture of america hating and so will act accordingly.

If we left iraq right now guess what would happen? There would be a civil war and they would all start killing each other to gain power and start another regime. Is that savage? I'll let you guys decide, but the fact remains that even those who like the fact that we freed them don't like americans and want us to get the hell out. Grateful huh?

Nice post. Not EXACTLY what I think, but pretty close. Even if you complain about the war costing too much, or there being no weapons of mass destruction, you still had a dictator in power that was making Iraq suffer economicly and literally, cuz wasn't he testing weapons and such on his own civilians?

[quote name='Scrubking']You need to understand that while not all arabs are "bad" they have been surrounded by a culture of america hating and so will act accordingly.

If we left iraq right now guess what would happen? There would be a civil war and they would all start killing each other to gain power and start another regime. Is that savage? I'll let you guys decide, but the fact remains that even those who like the fact that we freed them don't like americans and want us to get the hell out. Grateful huh?[/quote]

Very good post Scrubking. I am not a supporter of the war and never have been. But, I hate the narrow minded assholes who think we should pull out now. We need to hand this over to the U.N. If we were to pull out now we would leave the place in order because the person who would take over would be just as bad, if not worst than Sadaam.

[quote name='DPawlik349'][quote name='Scrubking']You need to understand that while not all arabs are "bad" they have been surrounded by a culture of america hating and so will act accordingly.

If we left iraq right now guess what would happen? There would be a civil war and they would all start killing each other to gain power and start another regime. Is that savage? I'll let you guys decide, but the fact remains that even those who like the fact that we freed them don't like americans and want us to get the hell out. Grateful huh?[/quote]

Very good post Scrubking. I am not a supporter of the war and never have been. But, I hate the narrow minded assholes who think we should pull out now. We need to hand this over to the U.N. If we were to pull out now we would leave the place in order because the person who would take over would be just as bad, if not worst than Sadaam.[/quote]

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

bread's done
Back