OTM's Want-To-Buy List (GOW, Oblivion, Condemed)

[quote name='onetrackmind']bump[/QUOTE]

from the grave - unfortunately we share many of the same wants :rofl:
so I'll have to take your TL out at the kneecaps. :twisted:

OTM: I Got my 360 Last night!!!

I have to say, It is so awesome. The graphics blow me away.

I like the abillity to D/L arcade games and demos, thats a huge plus.

Also its cool that no matter what your doing, your on live, and no matter what your doing, you can throw some custom soundtracks on there. Pretty sweet.

[quote name='joevan']from the grave - unfortunately we share many of the same wants :rofl:
so I'll have to take your TL out at the kneecaps. :twisted:[/QUOTE]

haha well the girlfriend finally moved in so i got a little extra cash now.

Miller glad to hear you finally got your 360, sounds awesome!

[quote name='doodle777_98']Hey OTM what ever happen to the stripper next door?[/QUOTE]

good question... no one knows. She never came back, and like 3 weeks or so after she disappeared a couple guys i'd never seen before were moving all her stuff out of the apartment.

So theres a couple pausable theories...
1. She stripped enough to be able to buy a house
2. Someone kidnapped her
3. Shes dead
4. She gave up stripping and joined the monastery
5. She joined a cult

[quote name='onetrackmind']good question... no one knows. She never came back, and like 3 weeks or so after she disappeared a couple guys i'd never seen before were moving all her stuff out of the apartment.

So theres a couple pausable theories...
1. She stripped enough to be able to buy a house
2. Someone kidnapped her
3. Shes dead
4. She gave up stripping and joined the monastery
5. She joined a cult[/QUOTE]

6. She got tired of being stalked all the time and moved out

[quote name='joevan']6. She got tired of being stalked all the time and moved out[/QUOTE]

you're just bitter cause i didnt get you a pair of her panties. :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']you're just bitter cause i didnt get you a pair of her panties. :)[/QUOTE]

possibly - but I tell myself they'd have probably been crab infested and just buck nasty. And that helps me cope...

7. Using the remnants of my operation she got a gender transformation and is now plays for the Cards'

[quote name='onetrackmind']bump[/QUOTE]

:rofl: i like the 'completed' 'unplayed' 'started' stats
its like having an OTM baseball card

[quote name='joevan']:rofl: i like the 'completed' 'unplayed' 'started' stats
its like having an OTM baseball card[/QUOTE]

haha i got bored at work the other day and was curious as to what kind of dent i've made in the games i own... which turned out to be hardly anything. Its kinda funny how i have more unplayed games than completed ones.

[quote name='joevan']sell OTM stuff..or I'll cut you[/QUOTE]

Listen to the man... i dont want to have to have vandigo cut somebody but its i got to then so be it

[quote name='onetrackmind']Shit for sale BUMP![/quote]
Is that SD card pictured in the Tungsten E picture coming with the Tungsten E? If so, what size is it, since it's hard to see from the picture.

I already have a Palm, though I wasn't sure if the SD card was coming with or not, for those that want one.

[quote name='shrike4242']Is that SD card pictured in the Tungsten E picture coming with the Tungsten E? If so, what size is it, since it's hard to see from the picture.

I already have a Palm, though I wasn't sure if the SD card was coming with or not, for those that want one.[/QUOTE]

yeah its an sd card 512MB and its included :)

[quote name='chickenhawk']the "about to stop working from home" bump (sequel to the "working from home" bump)[/quote]
Damn bump whores. :roll:

nigger
ninjaff5wt.gif
BuMp.

bread's done
Back