OTT 56: The Buttsechs Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's it! You've been reported and ignored. :evil:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: omg i thought this was a joke :rofl: too funny XoD

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Duh, there's a view post button that let's me see that particular post. I'm done looking now with the filth he posts now.[/QUOTE]
It only took a year and half to get to you :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire']You should have waited until ledhead was around, you know how he loves the report button.[/QUOTE]
No, that would've been funny if something mentioned pudding and then reported it and replying that you also like pudding. :lol:

Damn this 60 second limit.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You mods and your lack of a funny bone. Sheesh. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm the old fucker mod, not an easy going one like the others. :D It's like prodding a sleeping bear, do so at your own risk. :razz:

[quote name='dcfox']It only took a year and half to get to you :lol:[/QUOTE]
I found out you can have someone on your buddy list and ignore list at the same time. I wish I could put mods on their. Casey would be so ignored today!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you want him to approach from behind? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well, he did seem to know about the bigness in the non-muscle way...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So you want him to approach from behind? :lol:[/QUOTE]

and just what is wrong with that? it doesn't make you bad people for being gay... and no, I didn't read the page before this nor do I think I should.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']and just what is wrong with that? it doesn't make you bad people for being gay... and no, I didn't read the page before this nor do I think I should.[/QUOTE]

As long as you're the penetrator, and not the penetratee, you are still macho. At least that's how it works in Mexico :lol:

[quote name='tauruskatt']Yes!! I swear I could break down in tears with that music creshedo then break like that, the sound in that movie and the whole old-school feeling of being scared of what you don't see...awesome...*shiver*[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That movie was definitely awesome. Reminds me I should pick it up on DVD sometime soon...Dammit! Now I wanna watch Signs...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']As long as you're the penetrator, and not the penetratee, you are still macho. At least that's how it works in Mexico :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yea I am so the man in the buttsechs.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The unthinkable has happened! The OTT is offically on topic![/QUOTE]
There's buttsechs but no Battle Royale yet.

[quote name='karsh']Owwww....I think I just broke a knuckle or two punching my monitor....Stupid Sudeki![/QUOTE]

Better than breaking your monitor. :lol:

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']ok wait is that my quarter on the ground? let me bend oevr and grab it... ;)[/QUOTE]

I have a present for you. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']There's buttsechs but no Battle Royale yet.[/QUOTE]

I was watching Battle Royale the other day good movie.

Ha Ha now it is on topic.

[quote name='karsh']Owwww....I think I just broke a knuckle or two punching my monitor....Stupid Sudeki![/QUOTE]

Told you your enjoyment would be short lived.:D

[quote name='dcfox']There's buttsechs but no Battle Royale yet.[/QUOTE]

Does it have to be a Battle Royale over who gets to buttsechs who, or just a general one?

So today I broke the CAG code of honor and actually bought Jade Empire LE for full price. All while my KOTOR II still sits sealed (I preordered it).

I think I'll see if they have the LE at gamerush and get a copy there and just return the one I already have. Or start playing it now and return the future copy. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So today I broke the CAG code of honor and actually bought Jade Empire LE for full price. All while my KOTOR II still sits sealed (I preordered it).

I think I'll see if they have the LE at gamerush and get a copy there and just return the one I already have. Or start playing it now and return the future copy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dude...Jade Empire is worth full price. Enjoy the game! NOW!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So today I broke the CAG code of honor and actually bought Jade Empire LE for full price. All while my KOTOR II still sits sealed (I preordered it).

I think I'll see if they have the LE at gamerush and get a copy there and just return the one I already have. Or start playing it now and return the future copy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'd say Jade Empire is a justifiable rule breaker, it is an amazing game and unlike KOTOR 2 I think you'll actually bother to open it.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Does it have to be a Battle Royale over who gets to buttsechs who, or just a general one?[/QUOTE]
I was thinking along the lines of having a 30 man buttsechs battle royale. Last man able to stand wins.

[quote name='dcfox']I was thinking along the lines of having a 30 man buttsechs battle royale. Last man able to stand wins.[/QUOTE]
Why do you always give me horrible mental pictures dc?

[quote name='dcfox']I was thinking along the lines of having a 30 man buttsechs battle royale. Last man able to stand wins.[/QUOTE]

or we could all just play soggy waffles first, that way not as much mess after buttsechs!!

So is this some kind of conga line buttsechs? Or just random grabass buttsechs till everyone is tired out?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So, if I may be so bold to sway the conversation away from buttsechs, Kart, where's this hysterical picture you wanted to post while I was around?[/QUOTE]
He posted it just after the first time you asked for it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
kingu0hn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Not a single comment the first time, it must notve been as good as I thought.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Damn you dcfox for showing me the link to the Naruto songs, now I have almost all of them and am listening to them right now. :bomb:[/QUOTE]
See, I post some useful stuff once in a while :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back