OTT 56: The Buttsechs Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
On less dramatic topics, I think I shall name my eventual child "Sojourner Truth." It's such a cool name, and she was a classy lady in history.

[quote name='karsh']LOL

In Sudeki, the higher your armor for the males, the more clothed you get. For the females, the higher level armor you get, the less they wear. Buki went from wearing at least some kind of short to now just running around in a thong.[/QUOTE]

I should really pop in my copy that I got from Gamefly for $8 and play it. This sounds like my type of game, well at least for the female part.

[quote name='jmcc']On less dramatic topics, I think I shall name my eventual child "Sojourner Truth." It's such a cool name, and she was a classy lady in history.[/QUOTE]
I'm partial to the name KC Masterpiece, for a boy or girl.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Peelander z to play at the animenext con that im going to, great japanese punk band.[/QUOTE]

I'm more of a Bathtub Shitters man, myself.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I should really pop in my copy that I got from Gamefly for $8 and play it. This sounds like my type of game, well at least for the female part.[/QUOTE]

It's not a bad game, but it's a decidedly average game. The story and voices aren't the best, but combat is pretty enjoyable. Definitely worth the 8 bucks I spent at Gamefly for it.

[quote name='zionoverfire']But thanks for leaving it unedited I hate when people feel like they shouldn't "give names".[/QUOTE]

i have no problem naming names at all, i said masha, kayden, and yourself were causing problems, and masha more then you two.

i think you guys are mature enough to understand that you were causing problems, and accect the fact that its just business of keeping the boards running smoothly, since the bannings, you guys have been perfectly fine.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm partial to the name KC Masterpiece, for a boy or girl.[/QUOTE]
i myself am leaning towards Rold Gold...i mean thats the prefect name for a kid!

[quote name='punqsux']i myself am leaning towards Rold Gold...i mean thats the prefect name for a kid![/QUOTE]
If our kids got together the name would be KC Masterpiece Gold!

[quote name='punqsux']i myself am leaning towards Rold Gold...i mean thats the prefect name for a kid![/QUOTE]

Personally, I kind of like Frito. I think it has ring to it don't you :D.

There was a kid on my middle school soccer team named Roland Gold...you can guess what his nickname on the team was.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Personally, I kind of like Frito. I think it has ring to it don't you :D.[/QUOTE]
frito lay

...thats hot.

[quote name='punqsux']frito lay

...thats hot.[/QUOTE]
Noooooo

Fritos the corn chip (although they were really curly things).

At least I hope that's what he was talking about b/c Frito Lays sucks.

[quote name='dcfox']Is there a law against that in Philly?[/QUOTE]

Pfffftt! How do you think it got the name "city of brotherly love?"

[quote name='punqsux']i dont know, ive never been to philly.[/QUOTE]
I meant Penn :oops: I still don't know my 48 states and what not.

[quote name='punqsux']wouldnt that be incest?[/QUOTE]

11100538348693ao.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I meant Penn :oops: I still don't know my 48 states and what not.[/QUOTE]
its ok dude, geography is hard, pennsylvania is the state to the northeast of the state of cleveland.

[quote name='jmcc']Pfffftt! How do you think it got the name "city of brotherly love?"[/QUOTE]
well played sir...well played :applause:

This poll is a farce without Hey Dude and You Can't Do That on Television, although I'm sure that's been said already.

This time next week I'll be in Ohio. Smell the anticipation.

Dave

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']that reminds me. what exactly is a second cousin in the whole relatedness scheme?[/QUOTE]

The kid of a first cousin.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']that reminds me. what exactly is a second cousin in the whole relatedness scheme?[/QUOTE]

I think it's the offspring of your cousin, technically not not a direct blood relation if I recall, but then again I know jack about geneology.

[quote name='MightySlacker']
This time next week I'll be in Ohio. Smell the anticipation.[/QUOTE]

the state of cleveland you fucker!

learn ya geography

[quote name='MightySlacker']This poll is a farce without Hey Dude and You Can't Do That on Television, although I'm sure that's been said already.

This time next week I'll be in Ohio. Smell the anticipation.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Someone who does an OTT down the road should make a new poll, with the top 3 or 5 from this poll, and those.

1) Hey Dude
2) Rocko's Modern Life
3) You Can't Do That on Television
Etc.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I think it's the offspring of your cousin, technically not not a direct blood relation if I recall, but then again I know jack about geneology.[/QUOTE]

Oh, it's related, just not enough to concentrate defective genes like closer familial matings do.

[quote name='punqsux']the state of cleveland you fucker!

learn ya geography[/QUOTE]
The sad thing is when you said that a few posts ago I actaully thought Cleveland was a state :oops: But now I know you're only joking.

[quote name='jmcc']Oh, it's related, just not enough to concentrate defective genes like closer familial matings do.[/QUOTE]

in other words: not worth the effort.

keep it in the family :grouphug:

[quote name='dcfox']The sad thing is when you said that a few posts ago I actaully thought Cleveland was a state :oops: But now I know you're only joking.[/QUOTE]

usa-map-parts2wr.gif

[quote name='tauruskatt']Shhh...don't tell them that here, they'll get jealous ;)

(i'd have voted for you)[/QUOTE]

:lol: Thanks.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm partial to the name KC Masterpiece, for a boy or girl.[/QUOTE]

I hate KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, it's much too sweet for my tastes.

[quote name='dcfox']How far removed would a person have to be from your family tree before you guys would consider dating them?[/QUOTE]

Date, or have sex with? And do you want the honest answer or the joke answer? :lol:

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']What's EDDI?[/QUOTE]

Education for Development and Democracy Initiative?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I hate KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce, it's much too sweet for my tastes.[/quote]
Well its not like you're going to eat out my kid.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Date, or have sex with? And do you want the honest answer or the joke answer? :lol:[/QUOTE]
I want a serious answer. And by date I mean see as a potential life partner.

[quote name='dcfox']Well its not like you're going to eat out my kid.
[/QUOTE]

was that directed at only him, or at everyone in general? because if its everyone, im insulted.

[quote name='punqsux']was that directed at only him, or at everyone in general? because if its everyone, im insulted.[/QUOTE]
You'll be like an uncle to my kids and I think that falls under one of your privleges as uncle. So help yourself ;)

I want a serious answer. And by date I mean see as a potential life partner.[/QUOTE]

Second cousin, at least. And that stipulates that we didn't know we were related at all until marriage was being considered and we wouldn't attend family reunions.

[quote name='dcfox']You'll be like an uncle to my kids and I think that falls under one of your privleges as uncle. So help yourself ;)[/QUOTE]

swish.

[/QUOTE]

Depends if it's a girl or not. ;)

[quote name='dcfox']
I want a serious answer. And by date I mean see as a potential life partner.
[/QUOTE]

Well I do have a second cousin who's pretty hot ... but she doesn't speak english. I'm not sure if that's a problem though. :lol:

Honestly I think that's a bit too close, but anyone further removed than that and I wouldn't know they were related to begin with. So I don't know. I guess my final answer would be I see no one as a potential life partner, related or not. Which is probably for the good of mankind. :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']adult swim puts some weak anime on, how i long for the days of case closed and lupin...*sigh*[/QUOTE]

You're calling Trigun, Inuyasha, FMA, GITS:SAC are weak? Sure, Trigun's dub is horrible, but personally, I think they're all better than Case Closed and Lupin. Why is the samurai with his code of ethics hanging out with a thief?????? WHY?!??!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back