OTT Expert Analysis: How the Rangers choked away another World Series

[quote name='Lyricsborn']WTF? Just got a call from Gamestop saying they want to interview me for a sales position. I never applied to work for Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

They've been watching you on their in store cameras and they are pleased.

[quote name='eldergamer']Pretty un eventfull weekend. Although it's always nice to have the option of going to the park in November.

Hadn't been to Panda Express in like 5 months and was jonesin for some Orange Chicken. Couldnt enjoy it because 1. It was right before they put out some fresh stuff. 2. Had to chase a 3 year old around the restaurant who had rather look at the "Christmas Panda" than eat her chicken.

Started playing Assassin's Creed 2. The whole first two hours of the game just seem like prologue. All I've done so far is carry a box, deliver some letters and climb a church. Just -now- got a cape and a sword.[/QUOTE]

It starts slow because it's like a long tutorial but just go a little longer and it starts to kick ass. AC2 makes 1 look like a tech demo.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It starts slow because it's like a long tutorial but just go a little longer and it starts to kick ass. AC2 makes 1 look like a tech demo.[/QUOTE]

That all depends on whether or not you wanted AC to be GTA:. I always felt 1 had better mission structure from a story and immersive point of view, even if some of the "forced" side missions were ridiculously stupid (collect the flags, hurr durr!). Something always felt off about the changes they made in AC2, but I don't know what it was. The game is still good though, good enough that I 100% completed it twice over. :lol:

In particular, the tombs and the glyphs were my favorite parts. Some of the changes to combat were really nice too.

I really hate people. Cant even go on fucking Facebook without someone spoiling shit just cause they dont like it. Had some guy on my list saying he hates all the COD posts people have been making over the past few days so he made a post which spoils what happens in the story of MW3.

[quote name='Mike23']Headshots in my league are a 5 game suspension. Such a dirty play.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a headshot. All intentional head shots are a match penalty, $100 fine and suspension. I got hooked from behind and jerked down hard enough that I couldn't brace my fall and landed full force on the back of my head.

bread's done
Back