OTT, I <3 america

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I've already concluded they don't make a bad beer.[/QUOTE]

They really really don't.

What's your opinion on Magic Hat? Namely #9.

[quote name='zewone']I think I'm going to RMA this HSF back to Newegg.

How does that work? I have to pay for shipping and restocking fees?[/QUOTE]

RMA are subject for 15% restocking fee. Which is extremely gay.

[quote name='seanr1221']They really really don't.

What's your opinion on Magic Hat? Namely #9.[/quote]

A bit too fruity for my tastes. Not a bad summer beer I guess, but not an everyday drinker.

[quote name='Moxio']RMA are subject for 15% restocking fee. Which is extremely gay.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather get $20 back than $0.

[quote name='mr ryles']I feel bad eating a whole pint of ben & jerry's. I just can't quit it though.[/quote]
I don't think anyone is able to not eat a whole pint.

IMG_0125.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']How much will that run me, Zuu?

Marten, that's the only Magic Hat I've had. Any suggestions?[/quote]

Hmmm....as far as something comparable to it? Nothing that crosses my mind right now.

Scobie got me started on the Allegash lineup. I had a bottle of their Hugh Malone, and that was pretty damn good.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unfortunately, as a college student I still wind up drinking coors, bud and miller :/[/quote]

Soon as you acquire taste, you're done for.

I actually thought at one point that Jose' was good.

Thank god that phase didn't last long.

Fortunately, as a Mexican, I still drink Corona, Modelo, Negro Modelo, Pacifico, Tecate, and XX.

Nothing beats a ice cold mexican beer on a hot day. Especially during BBQs.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unfortunately, as a college student I still wind up drinking coors, bud and miller :/[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with Miller, m'friend. High Life is 5.9% and $5.99/12. Bang vs. buck unlocked!

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nothing wrong with Miller, m'friend. High Life is 5.9% and $5.99/12. Bang vs. buck unlocked![/quote]

7.99 up here for an 18 pack in a plain cardboard box with High Life stamped on it in red.

Great for parties, indeed.

[quote name='marten']7.99 up here for an 18 pack in a plain cardboard box with High Life stamped on it in red.

Great for parties, indeed.[/QUOTE]
Noice!

[quote name='marten']Soon as you acquire taste, you're done for.

I actually thought at one point that Jose' was good.

Thank god that phase didn't last long.[/QUOTE]

My goal is to acquire a taste to drink rum straight. I have a bottle of Zaya...maybe I'll work on that.

And yea, I'll admit the stuff is good to buy for parties.

---

I just saw Pilobolus for the first time on Conan. :whee:

[quote name='seanr1221']Unfortunately, as a college student I still wind up drinking coors, bud and miller :/[/QUOTE]

fuck that, you're lucky to be drinking Coors and Miller half of the time; it's more like Keystone and Natties in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back