OTT of the way IMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cave Friend is shittin' on you already and he's been posting in the OTT for a week or something, Linkin Prime.

How does that make you feel?

On the global leader boards for Beatles Rock Band, I'm 67 on "Within You, Without You" and somewhere above 23 on "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)", as I just improved my 23-ranked score, both on drums. :cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cave Friend is shittin' on you already and he's been posting in the OTT for a week or something, Linkin Prime.

How does that make you feel?[/QUOTE]

My shitting is unmerited and haven't the slightest clue where it all came from. So I guess I make ignorant OTTs. Oh well.

The new Scene It? game doesn't look as good as the previous 2. Sucks, I was really looking forward to it, guess I'll pick it up off Target clearance rack sometime down the road.

[quote name='munch']It shouldn't take much to figure out the OTTs, cravenfiend.[/QUOTE]

It all makes sense, from the post below this one that I am responding to. I just don't know where the IMC all started, that is all.

And dammit, I forgot to get a lens cleaner today to test what wolve suggested. Maybe tomorrow. The 360 issue will have a huge barring on some of my shopping in the upcoming weeks. Possibly even require me to use my pending Amazon credit on one.

So my sociology class is raising money for a needy family here in the area. One of the other classes just got a construction company to donate a grand.

fuck....:lol:

Scratch that, I've got the highest score (presumably shared with 22 people) on Sgt. Pepper's Reprise. Aw yeah.

[quote name='Rocko']Scratch that, I've got the highest score (presumably shared with 22 people) on Sgt. Pepper's Reprise. Aw yeah.[/QUOTE]

Here you go:

super_mario_cookie.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']Muse is meh.
___
Why in the fuck is that funny jake?[/QUOTE]
Because we're kinda in competition with the other class to see who can raise the most. There's no way we'll get $1000 from one donor.

See, Rocko got it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Never really paid much attention to Muse, but their song 'Uprising' is awesome![/QUOTE]
Please don't ruin Muse.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Why in the fuck is that funny jake?[/QUOTE]
Presumably because his class won't be able to raise as much as the other class. Seems pretty straightforward.

[quote name='JolietJake']Because we're kinda in competition with the other class to see who can raise the most. There's no way we'll get $1000 from one donor.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I spent a solid two minutes trying to understand that post. :lol:

[quote name='craven_fiend']Just go to Walmart and pricematch them.[/QUOTE]
Walmart price matches competitor's ads? I thought they just accepted competitor coupons. I thought only BB price matched, and even then on BF it's iffy.

[quote name='Rocko']Walmart price matches competitor's ads? I thought they just accepted competitor coupons. I thought only BB price matched, and even then on BF it's iffy.[/QUOTE]

I've pricematched at Walmart on many Black Fridays. But to be safe, double check with yours. And at the very least, if you're not sure just go to Best Buy.

Edit: Why do I bother with delivery confirmation. It's hardly every updated in transit. Hopefully Amazon gets my package of games and I get credited by next Wednesday, in preparation for their weekend of awesomeness.....

Edit 2: We need this smiley :facepalm:

[quote name='craven_fiend']My shitting is unmerited and haven't the slightest clue where it all came from. So I guess I make ignorant OTTs. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Ignorant man makes OTTs about ignorant man-child? Whoaaaa. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko, have you been playing COD?[/QUOTE]
No, I haven't really had time. The only gaming I've been able to do the past two days is a little bit of Beatles Rock Band. I've had homework/been out, plus I hate playing with all randoms.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ignorant man makes OTTs about ignorant man-child? Whoaaaa. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Deep...I know. You can take the child out of the man, but not the man-child

I just tried L4D2 after taking forever to get it to decrypt. It is much better than the demo. And the zombies are better too. they zigzag more to avoid bullets. They actually seem a little too smart.

[quote name='manthing']Must be dem knock-off Gucci shoes that smell like doodoo, brosef.[/QUOTE]

Someone lit them on fire and they melted

Damn, my Dad is removing some broken tiles outside of my room and I think I'm inhaling the powdered down grout. I can feel the grains as they grind in between my teeth.

And that's because my door is closed and those tiny speckles have somehow made it's way all the way across my room and onto my belongings. What a nightmare.

:\

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Damn, my Dad is removing some broken tiles outside of my room and I think I'm inhaling the powdered down grout. I can feel the grains as they grind in between my teeth.

And that's because my door is closed and those tiny speckles have somehow made it's way all the way across my room and onto my belongings. What a nightmare.

:\[/QUOTE]

Image42.gif

[quote name='TheRock88']For some reason I'm having a huge craving for carne asada fries. Havent had any in almost 2 years.[/QUOTE]Those are hella good. Too bad I can't find any locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back