OTT Secret Santa 2009 (not the OTT)

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Alright everyone, it's that time again - time for santa to dig deep down into his giant sack and pull out some swag.

1999-mr-hankeys.jpg

If you want to be part of the OTT Secret Santa, here are the rules:
  • $30 INCLUDING SHIPPING.
  • PM me by Sunday, December 6th at 11:59pm. FIRM DEADLINE.
  • I WILL RESPOND TO CONFIRM. IF YOU DO NOT GET A CONFIRMATION, I DID NOT GET YOUR PM.
  • Remember to Include your real name, email address, mailing address and wish list with at least 5 items!!!
  • You will be notified with the info of the person you have by Monday, December 7th at 11:59pm.
  • You must ship by Thursday, December 18th FIRST CLASS OR BETTER.
  • You CAN NOT send gift cards - that's a lame cop-out.
  • PLEASE do not send dillsticks, pr0nz or the like; this isn't Marten's coxmas box

Remember to leave feedback for your Secret Satan Santa.
If you don't like the person you get, tough shit. Don't bitch to me. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TURN DOWN PEOPLE WHO HAVE POOR iTRADER RATINGS OR WHO JUST PLAIN SUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']No two dollar love machines from DealExtreme? fuck this.[/QUOTE]

if you wanna send that in addition, go ahead.

[quote name='manthing']$30 in THIS economy?

Plus the chance some $$$$$$ like DarthMaulNov14 or DeeVEEEightmad might be invloved?

PASS![/QUOTE]

$30 including shipping isn't really that much considering how much shipping costs. that means you're getting a $15-20 gift. Unless you buy something like a points card.

And I don't plan on including anyone with a bad trade rating or that's a douche in general.

so are we keeping this OTT only then? I figured the people in the OTT somewhat know each other so it'd be more well.....fun that way?

[quote name='Wolve11']so are we keeping this OTT only then? I figured the people in the OTT somewhat know each other so it'd be more well.....fun that way?[/QUOTE]

If that's what people want, then I'll change the OP/title.

edit - done and done.

[quote name='Wolve11']so are we keeping this OTT only then? I figured the people in the OTT somewhat know each other so it'd be more well.....fun that way?[/QUOTE]

Your gift has a high likelihood of being late. I thought I saw somewhere that APO/FPO deadline is Friday. Could be mistaken though.

no shit. This is my third Christmas in Iraq, I know the deadline is early officially, but I have still seen shit come and go at a decent time. Its not too much of a difference.

[quote name='Wolve11']if that's true that's crazy. In the past its taken me only 8 days to receive stuff.[/QUOTE]

I think Friday is the unofficial deadline.

[quote name='manthing']Dude, the APO/FPO X-mas dealine has been early December for YEARS.[/QUOTE]

The 4th seems really early.

[quote name='Wolve11']no shit. This is my third Christmas in Iraq, I know the deadline is early officially, but I have still seen shit come and go at a decent time. Its not too much of a difference.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Priority is the 11th, unless your zip is 093

http://www.usps.com/holiday/shippingcalendar.htm

[quote name='Wolve11']my zip is 09374[/QUOTE]

Looks like Friday is your cutoff for guaranteed by Christmas.

APO/FPO AE ZIP 093 N/A Dec-4 Dec-4 Dec-1 Nov-21 Nov-13

Hey everyone, tomorrow is the deadline for being in the Secret Santa. We've got enough people to make a go of it and none of them wear Gucci. If you're interested PM me sooner rather than later.

Haven't received mine. Mine might be a little late, or just on time hopefully. I really wanted to be more creative with it, but I couldn't think of anything. >>

Got mine today. Thanks Star Knight. Almost bought the game on my own. And the Itunes card will go a long way, since I'm stingy with them.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Got mine today. Thanks Star Knight. Almost bought the game on my own. And the Itunes card will go a long way, since I'm stingy with them.[/QUOTE]

Glad you got your stuff in time. I was a little worried that they wouldn't make it. Didn't even consider "wrapping" the stuff until you mentioned that in your other post. It also turned out to be an amusing fluke that I happened to have on hand two of the things that you were asking for.

I have not received my stuff yet , which makes me a bit sad. But I'll just continue to wait until they arrive. Hopefully maybe saturday.

bread's done
Back