OTT Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
souljanew2.jpg

:rofl:

I can't wait until Soulja Boy is on the 2012 season of Celebrity Rehab.

I don't know what to make of it, but I had a applied for a job at HMX, they had about 20 posted a week ago, and they've since yanked ALL their listings. I would imagine it means that MTV is either doing a hiring freeze or cutting jobs there due to the RB sales.

What was the job you were applying for Lordwow?

Also, I have been meaning to ask you. What do you think of those freelance site you have to pay to see their listing. Who wouldnt want more access to higher paying gigs right?

[quote name='Soodmeg']What was the job you were applying for Lordwow?

Also, I have been meaning to ask you. What do you think of those freelance site you have to pay to see their listing. Who wouldnt want more access to higher paying gigs right?[/QUOTE]

It was a PR/Marketing position, which I did a lot of on top of my video work (I basically did PR/Marketing for the film and video jobs I worked for)

[quote name='dcfox']Lordwow @ Harmonix? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I think it's fair to say it's not going to happen as the job is no longer listed (along with every other job they had). But, I figured I'd apply for it since it could be a cool job.

[quote name='dcfox']Go work for 2k boston.[/quote]

If this Microsoft thing falls through (which it will) that's one of the places I'm applying.

Calc III final time.

I looked at 2K Boston, but they outsource their PR/Marketing/Events to the main 2K branch, so they only have software/hardware jobs there.

[quote name='st0neface']We'll know Lordwow got a job at Harmonix if Arena Rock Band gets announced.[/quote]

I wish...

:whistle2:(

EDIT

For RB Arena Rock. Don't care about wow getting a job.

:grouphug:

Lost my internet connection last night...couldn't watch Netflix. Tried to watch a bit of TDK on :br: and my PS3 was giving me shit :wall:...the controller has 4 blinking lights, using the USB sync cable did absolutely nothing, so I turned it off...somewhere in the middle of the night the controller decided to work and turned on my PS3...I turned it off, checked the controller...nothing was on it that would turn it on. Went back to bed, 1 min later it turned back on...WTF!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back