OTTawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Rocko - Yeah no idea why they only catch a percentage of the orders. Very strange. And now that you are unbanned and PM-able I'll try to shoot you one here in a sec.[/quote]

Yeah, it is. But hey, I'm glad some of them go through even if they aren't mine. That's the fun!

No rush, I just wasn't sure if you caught it or not. I have a habit of reading a PM and thinking of replying later, then forgetting all about it. :lol:

[quote name='wubb']
Had a buddy who had lightning strike his house and he said he saw a fireball flash through the room he was in. :shock:[/QUOTE]

My dad told me when he was younger he was visiting family in Tennessee, and the same thing happened. Except the older folks in the room swore it was the devil.

[quote name='Graystone']But its not like people kept posting it after those actors were banned. The people that did it, pretty much did it in the same night. And I don't think it has been posted since. So...[/quote]She's the inititator of that mess, so she gets the same treatment as the others who also posted it.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I still have the scar from when Shrike hit me with the banhammer. :p[/quote]It gives you character. ;)

[quote name='musicnoteless']Shrike's avatar is as intimidating as his personality. Zoinks! :twoguns:[/quote]Only in person.

[quote name='Warner1281']back. Looks like I missed something good if a few people were banned. Ah well. That's what I get for having a life (well, semi-life anyways).[/quote]Only if you like certain websites would you consider it good.

[quote name='wubb']Yep, two have trickled past. I try not to be too greedy on those things (and I realize some would say ordering a dozen is crossing that line) but I generally just try to spend a short time putting in some orders and then leave it rest and get back to enjoying my day. Really though, that one was pretty fun. I'd think "Hmm I wonder if they have Princess Bride for under $10... Yep! Dirty Harry? No..." Before I knew it I had slapped down a dozen orders. [/quote]Lucky bastard. :bomb:

[quote name='prmononoke']I wish my MTV orders had shipped. I only ordered three things, and they've all been cancelled. Maybe I'll email them and complain.[/QUOTE]

Before I went about placing an order people were posting that their orders were canceled. So I didn't even try.

Whats up with dvd's coming in white cases now.

I got Harry and the Hendersons and The Comedians of Comedy From DD.com. Both are in the white cases, and I'm seeing more of it at the stores.

I wish dvd's would start coming in those thin cases. Hell 99% of discs don't even come with a book, or insert anymore. Why keep the big thick case.

Just checked up on an order I made. According to DHL it was delivered but it's listing the wrong city. Should I be worried? :whistle2:s

[quote name='dcfox']Just checked up on an order I made. According to DHL it was delivered but it's listing the wrong city. Should I be worried? :whistle2:s[/quote]Uh, yeah, I'd call them and ask them where it is. I'd also ask for proof of signature.

[quote name='shrike4242']At its slow non-3G speeds. :roll:

No thanks, I pass.[/quote]

Is EDGE pretty bad?

I imagine with Wi-Fi though speeds would be pretty fast.

Damn Gramps... are you just trolling the OTT looking for reasons to ban people? :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Nope, she did it to herself, with posting the site with the rotating protein. A couple OTT's back, but it was a post that I missed when looking at them yesterday.[/quote]
I'm confused... which lionhart are you? The one with the tig ol bitties or the other faceless one?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']kayden wrecked his motorcycle.[/quote]

[quote name='Kayden']I'm confused... which lionhart are you? The one with the tig ol bitties or the other faceless one?[/quote]
The one the usually posts in the OTT. The s1eeping one. The chika one.

So, when I went to pick up my X-Files Seasons at BB last week, they're computers couldn't pull up the order from the website (I did in store pickup). So the CS lady printed out a sheet of paper that listed the dvds and had me sign the bottom of it (no X sign here thing or anything).

Today, BB refunded me the money to my bank account for not picking up the item in-store.

[quote name='dallow']Is EDGE pretty bad?

I imagine with Wi-Fi though speeds would be pretty fast.[/quote]EDGE isn't bad, when it's Class 10 EDGE. Pales compared to EV-DO, especiall Rev. A.

HSDPA blows EDGE out of the water, which is why I won't touch an iPhone Rev. 1.

Going to work. I'm gonna try to do eight hours, but I may do less. I'll get at least seven hours in tonight though. Hopefully it goes well.

HSDPA support :drool:

Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Going to be very interesting the first few weeks reading all the impressions, and whatever hacks people figure out.

EDIT:

Damnit, the phone I wanted instead of the iPhone costs MORE than the iPhone!!!

:whistle2:k

Considering ordering Kururin Paradise from PlayAsia, and went ahead and added Stafi 2 and Dotstream in my cart, which comes to $40. I'm not sure whether to can one of them, or just find one more game I want and use a $5 coupon.

I might just go with Kururin and Rhythm Tengoku. I've been meaning to buy that and it seems more unique than Stafi and Dotstream (which looks really fun but I'm afraid I'll get bored with)

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! The next OTT is going to be mine and I'm going to cram so many OTTs into the title it's going to make people's eyes bleed. It's going to be wedged into words with even the smallest similarity in sound.

[quote name='dallow']HSDPA support :drool:

Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Going to be very interesting the first few weeks reading all the impressions, and whatever hacks people figure out.

EDIT:

Damnit, the phone I wanted instead of the iPhone costs MORE than the iPhone!!![/quote]Dare I ask which phone that is?

[quote name='jmcc']Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! The next OTT is going to be mine and I'm going to cram so many OTTs into the title it's going to make people's eyes bleed. It's going to be wedged into words with even the smallest similarity in sound.[/quote]You have a page or so to figure it out. :D

[quote name='jmcc']Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! The next OTT is going to be mine and I'm going to cram so many OTTs into the title it's going to make people's eyes bleed. It's going to be wedged into words with even the smallest similarity in sound.[/QUOTE]

Viomalin?

Toomababa?

Saxamaphone?

Oboboboboe?

[quote name='jmcc']Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! The next OTT is going to be mine and I'm going to cram so many OTTs into the title it's going to make people's eyes bleed. It's going to be wedged into words with even the smallest similarity in sound.[/quote]

no.

this can't be happening.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo!

[quote name='Strell']Oboboboboe?[/QUOTE]
aboboxp9.gif

[quote name='Rocko']:whistle2:k

Considering ordering Kururin Paradise from PlayAsia, and went ahead and added Stafi 2 and Dotstream in my cart, which comes to $40. I'm not sure whether to can one of them, or just find one more game I want and use a $5 coupon.

I might just go with Kururin and Rhythm Tengoku. I've been meaning to buy that and it seems more unique than Stafi and Dotstream (which looks really fun but I'm afraid I'll get bored with)[/quote]

I've got a Stafi gba game if you're interested. I'll let it go for cheap ass too. :/ PM me if INTURUSTUD.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've got a Stafi gba game if you're interested. I'll let it go for cheap ass too. :/ PM me if INTURUSTUD.[/quote]

Which one?

[quote name='Rocko']Which one?[/quote]
I think it's part 2, has a bunch of fuckin' ghetto babble on it then a big pink 2.. light blue box with a bunch of homosexual turtles swimming near a treasure chest and some clams.

yeah I do mean homosexual turtles, theres a blue turtle humping a green one with a :shock: face on it.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']
mcsign.jpg

I can has it? Goodie!
Edit: tfn, if I must, I shall run[/quote]

please stay, only if I can has cheezburger.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']But to get to cheezburger, I must venture into traffic, quite the conundrum....[/quote]

silly spartan.

~~Stalker Update~~

Dallow has been mildly depressed for the last couple weeks, and very sick for the past 3 days but an update has been past due.
Not much has happened but I decided to have a little fun today.

My throat is a little sore, so speaking hurts a bit. I thought I might just pretend I lost my voice with 'cafeteria girl' today and earn "sympathy points" as it were.

"Aww, you lost your voice?"
::puppy dog face:: ::nods::
"Awww."

Slowly, but surely.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, hoping for type of NA equivalent soon. And cheaper.

Any recommendations for a cheap smartphone with WiFi?[/QUOTE]
The two I've had, the T-Mobile Dash and SDA both have WiFi.

I'm pretty sure you can get the SDA for cheap.

I have an interview at 4:30 at gamecrazy for a part time job, not much, but since I'm looking for a night job.. it'd be nice to work 3-4 days outta the week during the day.

[quote name='zewone']The two I've had, the T-Mobile Dash and SDA both have WiFi.

I'm pretty sure you can get the SDA for cheap.[/quote]

Both work pretty well for you?

Just got home from school. Took a test today that I missed Monday. I didn't even know we had a test(or I wouldn't have missed that day), so needless to say I didn't study at all. He gave it back to me after lunch and I got a 96%. I told him I didn't study or anything and he said "Why are you in this class?" :lol: Go me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back