OTTimus Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']I would imagine his head stabbing the bottom of my foot would be a little uncomfortable.[/QUOTE]
The "shoes" are made of plastic and only come in like a size 6.

Can't really wear them (even though I would if they were in my size).

The Megatrons are sick too.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I believe shes posted her boobs before[/QUOTE]
Because pictures of boobs are hard to find on the internetz. ;)

[quote name='mr ryles']he's only 15. But I'm 20 and still play it.[/quote]
There are plenty of older guys that play it. Look at Brian Intihar and Shane Bettenhausen of EGM, they've recorded pokemon battles that have been at the end of the past few EGM Live podcasts, which are hilarious for a few reasons.

I love Chris Rock in Lethal Weapon 4:

"You have the right to an attorney. If you don't have an attorney, we'll provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on Earth. If you get Johnny Cochran, I'll kill you."

[quote name='zewone']Because pictures of boobs are hard to find on the internetz. ;)[/quote]He speaks the truth. And my God, those shoes are awesome. Shame the biggest they get is a size 6. Little kids get all the fun.

[quote name='Predator21281']He speaks the truth. And my God, those shoes are awesome. Shame the biggest they get is a size 6. Little kids get all the fun.[/QUOTE]

proly cause the weight of an adult or any one of 100lbs would break them. I assume.

[quote name='prmononoke']Wait, posting in an OTT on the same video game deals website as someone else counts as friendship?[/QUOTE]

You mean I don't have 93,915 friends?

Nah I get what your saying but us, the regulars in the OTT are closer then the other cags. We trust each more then some other random person posting in some random thread.

[quote name='mr ryles']he's only 15. But I'm 20 and still play it.[/quote]

See end of last OTT thread for reference.

Eh, too much digging, I was making a joke that I knew sixers would get.

Had no idea he was 15 though, quite a young'n.

Okay, so enough of this skepticism, while I don't need to prove that I'm a girl in my opinion, I'll go ahead and do it now..

I'm not going to be giving my phone number or address or anything, but here we go..

Post a message for me to write on something, the best message posted in the next hour, I will write on a card or a piece of cloth, put on my best push up bra, and post it here with a picture from my camera phone [the only working camera I have right now...I never posted about it, but Canon has my S21S...warranty repair..sighs]

I'd do full body with face but the way the Internet is these days, I'm afraid I'd get shot or someone might catch me hoarding.

[quote name='sarausagi']Okay, so enough of this skepticism, while I don't need to prove that I'm a girl in my opinion, I'll go ahead and do it now..

I'm not going to be giving my phone number or address or anything, but here we go..

Post a message for me to write on something, the best message posted in the next hour, I will write on a card or a piece of cloth, put on my best push up bra, and post it here with a picture from my camera phone [the only working camera I have right now...I never posted about it, but Canon has my S21S...warranty repair..sighs]

I'd do full body but the way the Internet is these days, I'm afriad I'd get shot or someone might catch me hoarding.[/QUOTE]

"zewone

[quote name='sarausagi']Okay, so enough of this skepticism, while I don't need to prove that I'm a girl in my opinion, I'll go ahead and do it now..

I'd do full body with face but the way the Internet is these days, I'm afraid I'd get shot or someone might catch me hoarding.[/quote]
InuFaye Was Here.

I'd do full body with face but the way the Internet is these days, I'm afraid I'd get shot or someone might catch me hoarding.[/QUOTE]
I was just skeptical. I didn't ask for you to prove yourself. :shock:

That said, if you want to go with a simple "I love the Walrus," that'd be proof enough for me. :D

[quote name='sarausagi']
Post a message for me to write on something, the best message posted in the next hour, I will write on a card or a piece of cloth, put on my best push up bra, and post it here with a picture from my camera phone [the only working camera I have right now...I never posted about it, but Canon has my S21S...warranty repair..sighs][/quote]

Messages and boobs are overrated. Boobs and PSP is more like it.

I'm surprized that the Transformer shoes are not Air Force ones. Both Transformers: the Movie and AF1 are about 20-25 years old. They could have tied in both.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Messages and boobs are overrated. Boobs and PSP is more like it.[/QUOTE]

Reflective side? That won't look very good, if I feel less paranoid later, I'll take a picture posing with my PSTriple...[haha]

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I'm surprized that the Transformer shoes are not Air Force ones. Both Transformers: the Movie and AF1 are about 20-25 years old. They could have tied in both.[/QUOTE]
If they were Dunks, I would have bought them both by now.

You should post a picture that says Cheapassgamer on it. I think there's a chance you might find a photo on the internet that says "InuFaye Was Here.

;)

I'm watching an episode of Digging for the Truth. He was driving in the middle of the desert to show us something. No one was around. He was talking about how its dangerous if you get lost cause people are so far away.

With that said when he got out of the truck he took the keys out of the ignition...why?

I decided I'm going to sell my Wii, I've got buyer's remorse to the fullest extent. The only reason I turn it on anymore is just to play a super nintendo game or something and I feel like someone would make more use of it. Would I be able to get more due to the 20 VC games I have on it?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I decided I'm going to sell my Wii, I've got buyer's remorse to the fullest extent. The only reason I turn it on anymore is just to play a super nintendo game or something and I feel like someone would make more use of it. Would I be able to get more due to the 20 VC games I have on it?[/QUOTE]

I think so, when you list the auction. Take a picture of your screen with the wii next to it though. I just got my Wii, and I love it.

[quote name='sarausagi']By the way, I'm still keeping track of messages...I'll make a decision in about 45 minutes[/quote]

Homage to B&B

[SIZE=-1]"Beavis, I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good."[/SIZE]

[quote name='prmononoke']Isn't that why were all here though?[/QUOTE]
I thought she could put it in a word bubble form so it would be ironic. But yes, that too.

[quote name='Graystone']I think so, when you list the auction. Take a picture of your screen with the wii next to it though. I just got my Wii, and I love it.[/quote]

I was thinking of telling one of my buddies about it, and tossing in twilight princess and super paper mario for like 425$ or something. that doesn't sound bad, does it?

I also wanna sell my 360 bundled with a bunch of xbox/x360 games to get an elite just because it's black and has HDMI. :bomb:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Homage to B&B

[SIZE=-1]"Beavis, I have seen the top of the mountain, and it is good."[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

As Butt-Head might say... Uh huh huh huh huh..... she said bewbz!

Whoa......she is going to post a pic of herself in a bra to prove she is a girl? And to think I thought her avatar was a pic of her this whole time.........:)

Strange....yet tasty.

I say go for the full body shot.....without face if you are worried about something crazy happening.

By the way...I just now play R6V...that shit is hard as hell.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whoa......she is going to post a pic of herself in a bra to prove she is a girl?

Strange....yet tasty.[/quote]

Like Cheez-It's!

Actually, that should be their new slogan:

"Cheez-It's. Tasty Like Tits."

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whoa......she is going to post a pic of herself in a bra to prove she is a girl?

Strange....yet tasty.[/QUOTE]

Awkward... yet zesty.

I'd do full body with face but the way the Internet is these days, I'm afraid I'd get shot or someone might catch me hoarding.[/QUOTE]
Shoe on head, pencil in mouth, give a thumbs up and a piece of paper saying: "Much love to CAG" and draw this symbol on it:
uberproofay8.png

Ultimate Proofs.

Or just draw that symbol on it...

[quote name='Soodmeg']By the way...I just now play R6V...that shit is hard as hell.[/QUOTE]Just use cover and your nifty gadgets a LOT. The enemies take damage just like you, so all you have to do is be more tricksy than they are.

[quote name='Graystone']Well not Hex or Human Snatcher. ;) :D[/quote]

Where the fuck have they been?

Rarely do I hear a neigh 'round these parts, and I haven't heard much emotional bitching lately either.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Just use cover and your nifty gadgets a LOT. The enemies take damage just like you, so all you have to do is be more tricksy than they are.[/quote]
Thanks...I put games on the hardest level first and I played for like 30 min died like 10 times and I havent even got to Vegas yet!:lol:

The last couple of FPS I played are run and gun Rambo shows.....so I have to tune mind to more tactial things.

By the way.....is there a way to dash out of cover mode? So I wanted to sprint to a car just on the other side of an alley but I didnt just want to walk into fire.

Also really quick......does a dark screen mean I am about to die? When I get shot the screen turns red then black and white...which i can assume means I am getting my ass handed to me.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Thanks...I put games on the hardest level first and

By the way.....is there a way to dash out of cover mode? So I wanted to sprint to a car just on the other side of an alley but I didnt just want to walk into fire.

Also really quick......does a dark screen mean I am about to die? When I get shot the screen turns red then black and white...which i can assume means I am getting my ass handed to me.[/quote]

expect to die 100 more other times, and no, you can just walk out behind things or crouch and go against another car/whatever you see for cover. I think the screen turns really blurry/dark when youre about to die..

It's already 12:30?

I think I'm going to play some more of Mega Man X. The eight bosses are all dead, and I just need to go through and finish pimping Mega Man. I remember reading about the Hadoken power up back when I was ten, and I want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back