Ouendan for a good price?

MugenNoKaze

CAGiversary!
I've been looking for Ouendan for the DS on import sites and it usuallly is about $45-50 which is way too much for a DS game.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I ran into the same problem this fall. I ended upscoring big and getting it from a CAG for $35, but I never foudn a place to get it for under $45+shipping when I was looking.

Yes Asia. Use the coupon code Osu5 to get $5 off giving you the magical price $39.99 shipped for the game new. That'll be your best price, period.

[quote name='furyk']Yes Asia. Use the coupon code Osu5 to get $5 off giving you the magical price $39.99 shipped for the game new. That'll be your best price, period.[/QUOTE]

Wow..do you think I could bundle with a music purchase for a total of $50 and get an additional $5 coupon as well....

I'm asking because I order about $50 worth of music every other month..so..the $5 bonus comes in handy.

[quote name='sarausagi']Wow..do you think I could bundle with a music purchase for a total of $50 and get an additional $5 coupon as well....

I'm asking because I order about $50 worth of music every other month..so..the $5 bonus comes in handy.[/QUOTE]

"If a coupon is used towards the order, the final post-coupon amount must be equal to or greater than US$50 (excluding shipping and handling costs) to be eligible for the bonus US$5 coupons."

So yes. Add a CD and get $5 for a future order for a better deal.

I haven't seen this game below $45 shipped in almost a year. I think it sells in Japan for about that much, so exporters really don't seem to have any wiggle room on the price to keep any margin intact. eBay is an option, but the eBay sellers have about the same prices (got my copy last year from a guy on there for $43 shipped, but he has raised his prices since then).

You might get lucky in an auction, but it looks like your best option outside of a cheaper Buy-It-Now would be a $5 off $50 coupon from Play-Asia, since you'll probably want a longer stylus with the game.

EDIT: Crap, spend 5 minutes looking on eBay for prices before replying, and everyone gives a better suggestion. Still, the stylus investment can't be recommended strongly enough.

bread's done
Back