Out Of Print Wii U games

Wii Party U sucks, I don't know why you would want to pick it up, I picked it up when it came out and barely played it.
If you don't like the party genre then I can understand this, but its the best of its kind on the Wii U. Much better than Mario Party 10, mostly better than G&W (thought G&W has plenty of other redeeming qualities), and perfect if you have younger kids / inexperienced players to play with. I found the original Wii Party to be superior, but it has a lot of variety and decent gamepad support, good for a $20 pick up if it hits the states.

Wii Party U sucks, I don't know why you would want to pick it up, I picked it up when it came out and barely played it.
For the collection. I'm thinking about calling it quits with collecting and the Wii U is the last system I bought so I'm bulking up the collection now, while I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the collection. I'm thinking about calling it quits with collecting and the Wii U is the last system I bought so I'm bulking up the collection now, while I can.
I picked up Wii Party U a few Black Fridays ago for like $10 with the Wiimote and only bought it for collection purposes and the wiimote. I've never played it and only took the shrink wrap off to use the Club Nintendo points.

bread's done
Back