Out of Stock: Halo Reach Legendary Edition $49.97 at Costco

Good find OP! Ive been shopping like crazy tonight so this works for me. I havent played Halo since 2 but ive heard so many good things about this game,especially since its 50 for the standard used at BBV. Best case i play,enjoy, and sell it .

In for one, probably gonna sell the code on ebay and maybe the statue if I can get a good price for it so hopefully will end up paying nothing for the game

Man i had to buy this edition full price..... Bungie promised this would not be like the halo 3 legendary edition... They said it would be super limited this time around to. I will never believe what i see in the future for these so called super limited editions. I guess bungie did not care to tell the truth cause it was the last halo game they were doing what could they really gain for telling us they made to many again.

Sorry i just believed bungie this time around.... Oh well i will always wait for these so called limited edition stuff in the future and buy the regular one right away IF it is that good.

This is an amazing deal congrats on the people that got it. The code for the flame head is worth more then what you paid. Thanks OP my friend was able to grab one and laughed at me how i paid $115 more then he did.... That was so nice of him cause i told him about it..

^^ I was wondering about that myself because I've seen this "BUNGIE LIED TO MEEEEEEEEE!!!" emo diaper-filling before a couple of times.

I'm guessing that they made fewer of these than the Halo 3 one - which I picked up for $60 about 6 months after the suckers paid full price - but they still have tons left over because in the Obama/Reid/Pelosi ruined economy, dropping $150 for a videogame is a big bite. Isn't it $80 at Gamestop and Amazon now? I wish I'd seen this when up last night. Oh well.

You can see these randomly in a b & m and you see how fast this sold out online. There is no way there was near as many copies of this legendary edition as Halo 3. On the same note, shame on you for paying full price for this you my friend are not a true CAGer.

I bought my normal edition from TRU on release day with giftcard for 39 played the hell out of it got all acheviments traded it to Amazon for more than I paid. Waited till Amazon had Legendary for 75 and bought it half off, does that make me not a true CAger maybe, but I still paid half original retail.

We can talk about overpriced games at MSRP but I'm sorry I don't see how that makes somebody not a true CAG? We like to play games that we want. If it's release date than what's so wrong about that? If I'm looking forward to a game, I'm not gonna wait 10 months till it drops to $15 (backlog aside).

bread's done
Back