(Out Of Stock) Splinter Cell Conviction $9 - Newegg

Splinter Cell is a steal at that price... Everyone should get it.

NBA Jam... So very tempted. I'm just wondering if we'll see 25 or 20 here soon.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Splinter Cell is a steal at that price... Everyone should get it.

NBA Jam... So very tempted. I'm just wondering if we'll see 25 or 20 here soon.[/QUOTE]

Same. I feel like this will be available for $19.99 before February. That's what I'll patiently be waiting for.

So I'm pretty much going to bite on this but what do you think the chances of amazon matching Newegg now are on this?

I missed it at Best Buy because my town has no copies for a product they advertise... Go figure.

Do'h! Should get it here with free shipping. Bought it from Best Buy but I would rather get it shipped to my house. Anybody ever got refunded from a major store through paypal? Is it pretty seemless?

thanks for this one.. all the bestbuys was sold out down here when it went to 9.99 .. just orderd it from newegg

[quote name='pythoncancer']splinter cell not sale on ps3 version that sux[/QUOTE]

There is no PS3 version of Conviction.

[quote name='pythoncancer']splinter cell not sale on ps3 version that sux[/QUOTE]

Can't say enough great things about SC:C.

No PS3 version. Although the SC series was on PS2 last-gen, it was always superior on the Xbox and SC's core following is on the Xbox, which explains Ubisoft's decision to release it first on that system.

I've heard the PS3 is eventually getting it -- though well after 1 year of it being out already.

[quote name='romeogbs19']
I've heard the PS3 is eventually getting it -- though well after 1 year of it being out already.[/QUOTE]

what is the point for the publisher to do this with the game on sale between $10-20? same with mass effect 2 on ps3 (but it has all the dlc). a fan service?

nvm. i guess it cost them less than $1 to produce each copy, and getting $20 for it still makes money.

[quote name='frpilot']what is the point for the publisher to do this with the game on sale between $10-20? same with mass effect 2 on ps3 (but it has all the dlc). a fan service?

nvm. i guess it cost them less than $1 to produce each copy, and getting $20 for it still makes money.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm with you there. i don't get it, either. it's almost as if ubisoft just does it so it doesn't tick off ps3 owners, but even that seems like a barebones rationale. my guess is that they'll pack it with some extras since the ps3 folk have been denied it for all this time.

then again, it could just as well get quietly canned. i doubt there'd be any uproar should ubisoft just knock it off their release calendar.

when i got the 360, it was because of games like dead or alive 4 and tales of vesperia. oddly, after playing sc:c, I'm really excited to know SC6 is in development and will likely be a day-one purchase for me.

I went to Best Buy to buy Splinter Cell yesterday and couldn't find any copies (even if I had, probably wouldn't have waited in line with 30+ people).

No tax plus free shipping... I should have just stayed home yesterday. Thanks OP.

Debating on getting Splinter Cell Conviction for the longest time...I played the entire campaign but kind wanna pick it up for coop....worth it?

Thanks for the heads up on Splinter Cell. The deal is actually even better now since it's down to 8.99 on Newegg for anyone still on the fence.

[quote name='telemundus']Thanks for the heads up on Splinter Cell. The deal is actually even better now since it's down to 8.99 on Newegg for anyone still on the fence.[/QUOTE]
thanks updated OP

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered. Was close to buying it for 10 couple days ago but with this one dollar price drop lol, I was like fuck it. Hoping for Crackdown 2 to go down to 10 bucks or less too. I bought the DLC that went on sale on X-Live last week.

[quote name='blindinglights']Damn, the price dropped before it even made it to my house.[/QUOTE]

lol I know right. $8.99 is just insane for a game that has received great reviews. Waiting for mine to come in when it was $9.99. This is a steal folks!

I bought Conviction full price just a couple months ago. Geez Louise, still worth it, though, almost for Deniable Ops alone. Also for
punching Kobin's face through a piano.

Hell, buying it again.

Anyone know if Newegg will Refund a dollar to anyone who ordered at 9.99?
It's a smokin deal at 10$, but it is CAG;so I'm pinchin every dollar I can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's times like these that makes me resist buying Ubisoft titles near launch. It's so freakin tempting since they put out some of the highest quality games on the market yet their prices fall like a rock. Kinda ironic in a way considering how well stuff like this and Assassin's Creed sold.

[quote name='toyblue']Out of Stock.

NO NO NO![/QUOTE]

I'd blame slickdeals since it was an FP post on there

sucks because I was seriously debating about ordering it but on the plus side I'm kinda glad since I still got a massive backlog to tackle through.

bread's done
Back