Outer Limits (1963) Complete Series $34.99

mistertateam

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet so I apologize if this is outdated news and I don't even know who'd be interested, but I guess a deals a deal:

http://www.amazon.com/Outer-Limits-Original-Volumes-3/dp/B000W8KY0G/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195718709&sr=8-1

You can pick up all 3 volumes of The Outer Limits for 34.99 shipped right to your door. If I remember right it's a lot better than the 24.99 a piece they go for in most retail stores.

Hopefully this is useful to someone.

EDIT Apparently it's shipping out fast even at super-savings shipping. I ordered the set last night and it's already been shipped. /EDIT

I picked the setup up. I've always wanted to check out the classic Outerlimits show since I like Twilight Zone so much.

Thanks OP.

It is a really good price but for those folks unhappy about the quality of the first release a few years back, judging by the reviews on amazon, this set is exactly the same as the previous one (including the double sided disks) but just with different packaging.

They split the first season into two parts so they could make more money. Season 1 had 32 episodes while season 2 had 17, so breaking season 1 into two parts, each vol has a similar number of episodes.

bread's done
Back