Outinthedark's Tradelist MOD PLEASE MOVE BACK!

I wouldn't recommend putting your number out for the public, maybe it'd be better if you sent it to people you trade with in a PM. Free bump/nice list.

[quote name='mackdaddy226']I wouldn't recommend putting your number out for the public, maybe it'd be better if you sent it to people you trade with in a PM. Free bump/nice list.[/quote]

No worries...Grandcentral.com A number forwarding site. I use that number for all my Craigslist deals.

Thanks for the bump!

[quote name='Outinthedark']Will try to get to my storage to get a list off all my dvds tomorrow DeannaF7[/quote]

okay thanks

Hiatus bump.

Getting back in town tomorrow will finally catch up on PM's/Storage. Feedback sent to stewie75 thanks for a great first trade here!

[quote name='Outinthedark']Yup! Organizing a full list [pretty huge]. I hope to put it up by Monday at the latest.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten! :)[/quote]

Okay thanks

Agh 2 days behind schedule sorry Deanna!

List has been updated will separate TV seperate if it is too hard to read. I may do that anyway.

Bought some games from Gamestop B2G1...nothing good I'm sure I will return them in a week...I need a good trade for The Darkness...boosting party coming up!

bread's done
Back