Outlaw tennis 12.99 used at gamefly.com

[quote name='ECW_fan']Does anyone know if you can play co-op on live against the computer in this?[/QUOTE]

I'm interpreting your question as if you and a friend from some other block playing together on live against the computer in doubles? Or is it asking if you can play doubles against your friend with computer partners for the both of you?

[quote name='mkelehan']I'm trying to get into OT... and failing.[/QUOTE]

I really like OV and OG2. OG1 was kind of weak but still a decent enough start to the series. Unfortunately, OT appears to be dumbed down in terms of graphics, content and control. It's like Hypnotix just pushed the game out the door (ready or not) prior to the EA takeover.

That's too bad because I really liked OV and OG2 and was looking forward to new entries in the series. :cry:

Same here, OV and OG2 are two of my favorite arcade sports games. I liked OV better than DOAX in terms of just fun. Though DOAX had a lot more eye candy. :razz:

Yeah Love all the outlaw games. Golf, volleyball it doesn't matter. I was thinking of picking it up, and was wondering about the LIVE portion of it.

I thought this game wasn't coming out until September in the US...

Thanks for reminding me, have to pick up all tennis games. :)

Doh!! I clicked to buy Outlaw Tennis xbox, but after I logged in it was gone. I'm hoping it comes back in stock.

I did not like this game. Even after building up a character, you cant get spin or angle on the ball too much and on harder levels, its so apparent the game bends the rules. A normal hit returns the ball right to the opponent and when Im up on them, it starts doing that even though Im putting spin and angle on it.

I wouldnt mind it so much. but when the opponent can literally pull off a shot that goes sideways out of the court and theres no way to catch it since they hit it like a missle. And this was on amatuer.

While the intro movie was pretty entertaining. The characters in the game just seemed so cliche with thier taunts and mannerisms, it got old very fast.

OT is one of the worst games I have played this generation. It is absolutely horrible, don't even spend $2 for it (unless you can get more for trade in value).

bread's done
Back