Outlaw Volleyball for Xbox $9.99 at BB

Yeah, I just got back from my BB in Chelsea and there it was for $9.99, plenty of copies available. I have it already, but it's a good deal for anyone interested.

[quote name='Gojtron']Begs the question, which is better: Outlaw or DOA?[/quote]

Depends on whether or not you actually want to play volleyball. I'm pretty sure Outlaw is Live! enabled so it should have a decent multiplayer.

Outlaw is live and DOA is not. Outlaw is more like real volleyball with an edge. DOA is a lot of fluff in my opinion (I own both).

The Blockbuster version of Outlaw that you saw was probably not the full version, but a special Red Hot 1 board one that they released.

I picked this up at BB the other day. Dude came back and asked if I needed help, "Can you price check this?"

He looked visibly put out at having to actually do something for me. :lol: Checked the thing two or three times (I assume he thought $10 must be a mistake) before telling me it was $9.99

It isn't really a super great volleyball engine, but it's fun enough. Was fun to play a game with three other buddies last night though.

Thanks for the tip michael, as I wouldn't have even picked this up had I not known it was just $10.

I bought it. It is ok... not nearly as refined as Beach Spikers which makes you apperiate that game even more. I bought it for XBLive play but NO ONE PLAYS IT!!! So I am thinking of trading it in.

I borrowed this from a friend of mine, and frankly, I just didn't find it very entertaining. DOAXBV might be much more casual, but at least it's fun.

If you have a GCN, Beach Spikers is probably the best volleyball game ever made. The Xbox and PS2 offerings simply do not compare and are more fluff than substance and fun.

$10 -- must resist!!!!

i seem to recall a breast inflation code from when i rented this game along time ago :wink:

Haha yeah... I have this game for XBox. I put in the code randomly when I play with my friends and it always gets a laugh, especially from the *bloop* sound that plays when you put in the code.

The code is B-Up (on pad)-Up-B-Y. (BUUBY if you've been paying attention)

bread's done
Back