Outrage

Goemar

CAGiversary!
I know that Cheapy doesn't his like his PSP and that Wombat does not have one and can accept that because of this the PSP is not going to have a spotlight on it during the show.

However, even though you did say "you heard" but also gave no reference, stating that the PSP version of Puzzle Quest has bugs is complelety untrue. I suggest people who have both platforms (like myself) read this http://kotaku.com/gaming/puzzle-quest/puzzle-quest-ds-versus-psp-247365.php
and make a more educated decision.

And Cheapy, even though I hate to promote piracy, getting 3.03 Open Edition (OE) running on your PSP shouldn't be too hard. Then you could play games for free and atleast show some love the the handheld that can. There are a lot of good games on the PSP (Metal Gear, LocoRoco, After Burner, Lemmings) even if the media claims otherwise.

[quote name='Goemar']I know that Cheapy doesn't his like his PSP and that Wombat does not have one and can accept that because of this the PSP is not going to have a spotlight on it during the show.

However, even though you did say "you heard" but also gave no reference, stating that the PSP version of Puzzle Quest has bugs is complelety untrue. I suggest people who have both platforms (like myself) read this http://kotaku.com/gaming/puzzle-quest/puzzle-quest-ds-versus-psp-247365.php
and make a more educated decision.

And Cheapy, even though I hate to promote piracy, getting 3.03 Open Edition (OE) running on your PSP shouldn't be too hard. Then you could play games for free and atleast show some love the the handheld that can. There are a lot of good games on the PSP (Metal Gear, LocoRoco, After Burner, Lemmings) even if the media claims otherwise.[/QUOTE]
whocares3.jpg

Only two problems exist in the video game world.

One is people in Gov't don't understand them so they try to banish them.

2nd is fanboys who take something thats supposed to be fun serious therefore ruining it for everyone they talk to.

Lighten up OP.

I understand what you're saying, but a lot of things don't get mentioned on the CAGcast. Cheapy and Wombat try, but neither of them have an infinite amount of time to discuss every game, on every platform in great detail.

Besides, there are more important things going on in the world that you should be outraged about. Opinions from a bald guy and a marsupial aren't one of them.

Wait, wait, wait!!! The PSP has both After Burner *and* Lemmings??! That insta-matically makes it the best console of 1991!!! This *is* news. Thanks, OP!

bread's done
Back