Outrun Arcade for PSN (Euro PSN users, help!)

bastiartadi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Hey guys!

I've been meaning to get Outrun Arcade for PSN but it's exclusive to Europe. I've already tried creating a Euro account but it won't accept by US credit card when i try to check out.

So here's a request to Europe users (if we have any here!), create an account and purchase the game, I'll pay you the cost (paypal) and give you a share of the game as well. If other non-Euro users want to try it out, go ahead. The same deal applies.

Hope someone could help a poor guy out, really desperate to get that game!

Thanks guys.

Is it even still available in Europe?

Protip: Skip Outrun Online Arcade. Get Outrun 2006 for PC. I saw comparison screenshots between the XBOX 1 version, the PC version, and the OOA version. The PC version looked identical to OOA, except for the fact that it can run in an even higher resolution.

I'd say get it on Steam, but it isn't available on Steam anymore. Probably because of the same Ferrari licensing reasons that it's getting taken down from PSN and XBLA. So, go for the disc version. (Steam users who already bought it, don't worry. You can still redownload it even though it's no longer available for purchase. I did it myself.)

bread's done
Back