Over 1 year later and erewards finally payed off (nothing free here) Just a rant

[quote name='JoeSaru']I need $75 in e-rewards currency to earn a $25 Gamestop gift card. I'm at $50 in a little over a month.[/QUOTE]
It is $50 eRewards credit needed to trade for a $25 GameStop Card, not $75.

[quote name='xbox lives on']It is $50 eRewards credit needed to trade for a $25 GameStop Card, not $75.[/QUOTE]

Actually it is $75 for me. I assume most people who only need $50 joined a while back.

[quote name='COLDblood']I found you get a lot of surveys if you say you are a mid 20's female, own your home, no children/not married, 40k+ a year income. I signed up my girlfriend and noticed it she gets 3x more surveys than I do. Even If her surveys dont qualify the .50 cents they give her adds up fast.[/QUOTE]
I get quite a few just telling the truth on my profile (male, 20yo, student, etc) but I'd have to be hospitalized if everything I answered on the medical surveys I get was the truth. :p

Also, @ OP, you must be doing something wrong.
I joined in March and I've gotten two gift cards so far (could've had three, but I chose to redeem borders rewards this quarter in order to get a book for free) and I'm already $10 away from being able to get a GS gift card next quarter.

bread's done
Back