Over 100 donuts free

Dro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
This girl offered me all the donuts at Dunkin Donuts for free, I thought it was a joke but she was serious.:D Now what to do with all the donuts
100_1331.jpg

Last time I went to wendys 5 minutes before closing I got 20 free nuggets and one (?!) sauce packet for free, I guess they didn't feel like overloading the trashcan or something. Congrats OP, and remember to take before and after pics of your stomach........ and the toilet.

Well, a friend of mine used to work at FFC and she said they are not supposed to keep the leftovers from the day, so yes, they throw it in the trash. Such a big waste as it could be given to people like the homeless. I'd give the donuts to some homeless people.

Yeah someone told me my date was off, and yeah I got over 2 dozens of just glazed. Did I mention I also for some Bagels =]

[quote name='Koggit']Why were you at Dunkin Donuts in the first place?

First mistake.[/QUOTE]

DD = Best Donuts Ever!

KK = Overrated Garbage

[quote name='yukafls']KK=Best

DD= Eh[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend swears by Crispie Creme donuts (and that's correct with a C and not a K; it's a Chillicothe thing).

Have you had them??They are hella good, especially if you look like you are going to buy some in line and then they give you a free hot, fresh glazed donut sample....=P~=P~

one time i got 200 free krispy kreme glazed donuts
none of them were poisoned, KK is the best donuts i've ever eaten

I had donuts and milk for about 2 weeks, and gave couple dozen away to the family and friends
my fav is the chocolate cruller one i think thats what its called

there are less KK in nyc. the one i know close to alphabet city is now a nail salon of some sort. they are good and offers slightly smaller portions than DD's donuts

[quote name='greyzieoriental']one time i got 200 free krispy kreme glazed donuts

I had donuts and milk for about 2 weeks, and gave couple dozen away to the family and friends
my fav is the chocolate cruller one i think thats what its called[/quote]

Didn't you notice your arteries screaming in pain? Not poisoned indeed...

Why is "dd > kk" the response to my "dd sucks"? They both suck. They both taste like supermarket donuts.

The independent donut shops are where you can get real donuts. Hefty donuts. The apple fritters with real apple that weigh a pound each. The old fashion donuts with a crisp outter shell. The cinnamon rolls that stretch before tearing. Seriously, kk & dd are both complete trash in comparison to any good local donut shop.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']one time i got 200 free krispy kreme glazed donuts

my fav is the chocolate cruller one i think thats what its called[/QUOTE]

I call bs.

Even with preservatives (which I doubt kk donuts have, since they're fried each day) I doubt they'd stay edible any longer than about two days. Perhaps if you froze them, but then they'd be gross.

Lie less plz.

I'm sorry, but if you want anything other then glazed, Dunkin Donuts is the place to go.

Oregon is donut deprived...

Actually we really don't have either in the East Bay. Pretty much every donut shop (and there are plenty of them) is independently owned and operated, in addition to being fantastic.

I've gotten the same amount free plenty of times. If you walk in at the right time and they are making new batches, they always throw the old ones out. They probably gave you the last batch to make room for the new one.

[quote name='crushtopher']Who does any of this matter? The date on the camera is 2006 meaning the OP is bragging about something that happened two years ago[/quote]
The date on my camera is off.

I second giving the local wildlife diabetes, or you could drive around giving them to the homeless to build up some karma points...might even level up with all those donuts (lol).

[quote name='Clarke']I would have sold them.[/quote]

Yup, standing outside a bar at like 1 am on a Friday or Saturday night would have probably netted you a decent profit.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yup, standing outside a bar at like 1 am on a Friday or Saturday night would have probably netted you a decent profit.[/quote]

Technically it's all profit.

[quote name='help1']

They get hard pretty fast.[/quote]

You should have gotten her dunkin donut.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yup, standing outside a bar at like 1 am on a Friday or Saturday night would have probably netted you a decent profit.[/quote]

Or you can stand outside of the Dunkin Donuts and sell them for half-price! :rofl:

I would have to agree that independent donut shops are the best compared to the big guys. The only problem was one time I went to one and there was a cockroach under a box of donuts. But then I moved to southwest Missouri and we are derived of donuts here, while in southern California there were a ton of shops, which is ironic since Californians are sometimes known for being health freaks.

Nice score OP! When I was younger I worked in an ice rink that happened to have a small KK stand in it. Every night the manager would give us his left overs because he didn't want to throw them out. He was a pretty cool guy because we only worked Friday nights and weekends so after our shift he would supply us with box loads, but on the other days he would give them to the homeless shelter. However ALL of our KK's were mysteriously closed down over night and a sign on the door said they had gone out of business here. Has this happened to anyone else?

[quote name='Pck21']Nice score OP! When I was younger I worked in an ice rink that happened to have a small KK stand in it. Every night the manager would give us his left overs because he didn't want to throw them out. He was a pretty cool guy because we only worked Friday nights and weekends so after our shift he would supply us with box loads, but on the other days he would give them to the homeless shelter. However ALL of our KK's were mysteriously closed down over night and a sign on the door said they had gone out of business here. Has this happened to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

From what I remember (I could be way wrong) is that when the big "OMG CARBS ARE EVIL!!!!" fad was out, KK took a lot of damage from this and ended up closing down A LOT of places :(

DAMN!!! People already made the police and camera date comments I was going to. I would give them to the homeless or a homeless shelter or food kitchen honestly, since not even I have that big of an appetite for doughnuts.

If they're FRESH though, the donuts aren't TOO bad. Mind you, I still prefer the muffins from this grocery chain here(Price Chopper), since they have a yummy carrot one. It's like eating a big chunk of carrot cake, including the artery clogging frosting on top.

bread's done
Back