[OVER] 2ND POST HAS TOTALS - THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING!

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch: The Wizard Edition (NA Version) $223

Dark Souls II: Collector's Edition $21

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered: Limited Edition $20

Injustice Gods Among Us: Collector's Edition $34

Marvel v. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Words Special Edition $14

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition $8

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: Collector's Edition $79

Grand Turismo 5 XL edition $14

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny $16

Tales of Graces f $20

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies $14

Final Fantasy XIII: Collector's Edition (Hardcover) $19

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition (Hardcover 1st print) $24

Alright Everyone,

Totals are on the 2nd Post - Winners please determine the totals are correct. I've already sent each of you an invoice.

Thank you again everyone for participating. I hope you all had fun as much as I did.

Goodnight!!

Technically wasn't it over @ 10:29? (that 10:29 bid would not have counted then....) Just wondering. Saves me money I guess.

Technically, PST = Pacific Standard Time which was 11:29 with the Daylight Savings and all being in effect right now.

Technically wasn't it over @ 10:29? (that 10:29 bid would not have counted then....) Just wondering. Saves me money I guess.

Technically, PST = Pacific Standard Time which was 11:29 with the Daylight Savings and all being in effect right now.
Hey sdragon,

Thanks for bringing this up!

The time 7:29pm (or for you 10:29pm) signifies the end of the lowball. However, since I was unable to do an actual post (Ie. LOWBALL IS OFFICALLY OVER - no more bids accepted), I posted on the original OP that bids past the endtime (ie. bids made on 7:30pm) would not be counted.

Regarding PST v. PDT - you are correct regarding about this I will do well to be more specific in regards to daylight savings time. However, I believe there was a general consensus that the lowball ended as intended (due to a cease in bids).

For future lowballs, I will be more specific and clear in regards to actual ending time frame to prevent any confusions. I do apologize on that matter and hopefully this does not discourage you from bidding again in the future.

Thanks!

Just like coupons. When it says "expires 7/25/15", the coupon is still valid on 7/25 but not on 7/26.
Whenever an auction states the ending time, ie 9:00PM, it will include bids on that minute (9:00PM) but not a minute after (9:01PM).

Putting an auction ending time is annoying anyhow. It just invites snipers and encourages people not to bid, because they know none of the bids matter until the last minute.

Putting an auction ending time is annoying anyhow. It just invites snipers and encourages people not to bid, because they know none of the bids matter until the last minute.
Thanks for the input. Will note for future lowballs.

Just like coupons. When it says "expires 7/25/15", the coupon is still valid on 7/25 but not on 7/26.
Whenever an auction states the ending time, ie 9:00PM, it will include bids on that minute (9:00PM) but not a minute after (9:01PM).
Thanks for a better analogy!

7/22/15 updated. 4 packages have been sent. Working still with unforeseen :) and still haven't heard back from toneroni.

Still waiting for feedback from the last 2 packages sent. All information from previous lowball is moved to the 2nd post.

August End of Summer low ball incoming. I should have a list up by next week :D

Thanks for all the interests everyone!

Quick update. Sorry, I haven't been able to take pictures as I planned this week. Newly baby twin nieces were born + registration for MS Degree has taken my time. I hope to have tomorrow morning to get some pictures up.

Thanks again for the patience. This is still happening. Cheers!

I neeeeeed this to start. Just got a PS3 and all of these games are ones that should be in my collection.

6/15/15.

Alright, pictures for all the items are now uploaded (except for the Skyrim Leg. guide). Will get to take asap.

I shall update the start date soon.

Thanks everyone for  your patience.

Posting this as a reminder to myself to check back up on it in a few days. Interested in 2 assassins creed games. Possibly some Dark Souls CE but I already own all of the games and 2 CE so at this point it just be for show.

No time like the present!

We are LIVE! Happy bidding everyone!

(Side note: Sorry to those that were set for the Skyrim Legendary Ed. Guide which is currently at my parents place - that will be in the next lowball, I s'ppose at the end of the year).

Meta Knight amiibo - New and Sealed $1

Ico & the Shadow of Colossus Collection - New and Sealed $1

Journey Collector's Edition - New and Sealed $1

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 :ps3: games in exclusive Collector's Edition Steel book w/ art by Tetsuya Nomura - Brand New and Sealed $1

Journey Collecotr's Edition - $5

Tales of Symphonia,

Muisc Soundtrack - $3

Printed Novel - $3

Steelbook - $5

Collector Box w/ Artbook & DLC - $5

Assassins Creed Limited Edition --$2
Bravely Default: Collector's Edition--$5

:ps3: Demon Souls: Phantom Black Edition (EU Exclusive ver.)--$5

:ps3: Dark Souls: Collector's Edition--$5

:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition --$4

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition (Square Store Exclusive)

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5  :ps3: games in exclusive Collector's Edition Steel book w/ art by Tetsuya Nomura - Brand New and Sealed- $4
  2. Kingdom Hearts 30 page Art book & Dust Jacket (exclusive fore ward from Nomura) - Excellent Condition - $4
  3. Shadow Heartless Plush (9.4 in tall) + Collector's Edition box (a bit battered on top due to square's shipment) - Excellent Condition - $4

:ps3: Tales of Symphonia Collector's Edition [Items Separated for bidding]

(not including the  :ps3: game or chibi figures - fiancee strikes again!)

1. Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Music Soundtrack - New and Sealed - $5
  2. Tales of Symphonia Printed Novel - Excellent Condition - $5
  3. Tales of Symphonia Steelbook Case - Excellent Condition - $6
  4. Tales of Symphonia Outer Collector's Edition Box (w/ Art of Tales of Symphonia  & DLC- $6

Assassin's Creed II --$1

Assassins Creed Brotherhood--$1

Assassin's Creed Revelations Sig Edition ---$1

Assassin's Creed III --$1

Dark Souls II Black Armor Ediion ---$4

Disgaea 4 ---$4

Journey Collector's Edition---$6

Ico & the Shadow of Colossus Collection ---$4

Ni No Kuni ---$4

Uncharted 3  --$1

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon ---$4

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5  :ps3: games in exclusive Collector's Edition Steel book w/ art by Tetsuya Nomura - Brand New and Sealed - $15
Tales of Symphonia Printed Novel - $7
Tales of Symphonia Steelbook Case - $10
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (in Collector's Edition Steel book) - $5
Ni No Kuni: The Wrath of the White Witch - $7

bread's done
Back