[OVER] $300 - PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle+UC Greatest Hits DualPack+$50AmazonCredit

I wonder if Amazon would issue any store credit for those who pre ordered the U3 console, it only came out a little over a month ago.

well, the answer is NO, amazon will only make adjustments within 7 days. It's definitely been more than 7 days since the U3 console came out. Oh well.

I just ordered the UC3 bundle last night and now this today.....And now I am fighting with Amazon on the phone to at least get the promotional credit. What a pain in the ass.

I'm in for one. Went to Best buy today, since this is a BB price match, and tried to get it there, but one best Buy was out of stock on consoles and the other was out of stock on the games. I don't like ordering consoles online, since I am fearful it can suffer damage during shipment.

Great deal. I should have just waited to buy UC3(I bought it release day for $48) and the 160gb slim BF bundle for $200. I could have given UC dual pack to my nephew but I think the games bundled with the BF are probably better for him. I would rather have a 320 than a 160. I can say I sacrificed the better system to get games my nephew will enjoy more I think. He is 11 though and seems to prefer FPS games right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
After applying various credits final price was $266.66 (including Tax). Is that a good price & is it worth it? Lol

To bad I missed all the price drops from BF & BestBuys "clearing inventory" sale for games I wanted (like Heavy Rain & Tomb Raider Trilogy), but I guess I can try some games by renting through Gamefly (thanks sugarcrisp & returning member discount!)

Now I'm wondering if 320gb is too much for me. Will only play a handful of games on this and watch a few movies. Yah think this the cheapest we will see for this price?

[quote name='dm85']Looks like the deals done. One day PM sadly. Sold Out![/QUOTE]
Well not as good of a deal they are still offering the UC3 bundle with $50 gc. No UC1/2 double pack. Still a good deal if you want to get it for a Christmas gift.

bread's done
Back