[OVER] Contest: Halo: Reach Beta Code Giveaway

Posted on your Monster Hunter Tri, Assassins Creed 2, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 2 (iPhone), Dead to Rights: Retribution, and Mass Effect 2 reviews as Tactical Rock. ;)

Under 1 hour left before the drawing for the Halo Reach Code.

Thank you all for you comments. RchrdJ and I both really appreciate your input and hope that you will visit the site in the future.

Giveaway is OVER. RchrdJ is compiling the comments for the random drawing. Winner will be notified by email and I will post the name used on the comment here.

[quote name='NJMane']Giveaway is OVER. RchrdJ is compiling the comments for the random drawing. Winner will be notified by email and I will post the name used on the comment here.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks again for this contest, NJMane. I left a comment on your blog last night (posted on the Second Take Review of Splinter Cell Conviction). Thought I'd make a quick post on here to make sure I am not left out. ;)

I look forward to seeing who wins.

RchrdJ is still compiling and triple checking to make sure all entries are included. Winner will be announced shortly.

After a slight delay the winner is......

Manuel

Congratulations. Check the email you provided for your code.

Thank you everyone who took the time to read some reviews on the site and provide some great feedback.

No whammies no whammies..... lol

awww lol. weird timing. Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back