z7enZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I found this on http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-freebies-samples/

This will only take 5 min :)

FS is giving away free $20 GC like there facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?sk=app_150241448387363

And click on the Tapped in App and go to the bottom of the page in this Screenshot here

http://imageshack.us/f/11/002august062011.jpg/

click on Basic or Advance basic is easier and follow the steps

For ever 5 points its $5 GC

Once you click on one of the task it will say "Full Detail" click that and ill let you enter the code

Here are the answers to most of the basic questions

The Contra Code - BCF984
Solve the Puzzle - A5G64S
Future Blocks - A7GSX3
Gerbil Hunt - A6X3YD

Tapped in Trivia 1 - B (Angry Birds)
Tapped in Trivia 2 - A (Mayor)
Tapped in Trivia 3 - A (Facebook)
Tapped in Trivia 4 - B (Escaped Animals)
Tapped in Trivia 5 - B (130)
Tapped in Trivia 6 - B (Farmville)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BeerBro']i finally got my full 20 credits. just make sure your twitter account is connected to facebook under About Me and re-do the tweets/retweets every hour or so, eventually it'll go through[/QUOTE]

i'm sure i did that cause when i click twitter stuff it asked my log in info and i do and then it automatically pops up for me ready too tweet ( not in exact words )

" hey i am tweeting this post for Credit on my Tap In And You Can Too ! * Link Here * " and it goes to my page

also now .. i went to follow that big ( tho i never saw the bird but i did follow the right thing for futureshop marked @FS_GetItFirst and now it's saying i'm not even following it ! under my profile I HAD TO REFOLLOW IT !

ok so now it stays at Disconnect for the conneting FS to Twitter from FB, so i did some things over again to be on the safe side. I sure god to hope i get my $10 of Cedit cause i am 1 off of 15. it says coming soon on some but .. it's almost reached the max $$$ on the bar. and i can't see more opening up soon but hey i hope i'm wrong.

this is becoming a headache now. but as user BeerBro was saying .. where do i do this twitter Account Info under About Me at cause i can't seem to find it

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Got a few twitter credit but not all. All of my stories are still being judge and some photos as weel. Taking forever, the sad part if you cant even resubmit those.[/QUOTE]

yea same. i'm waiting for them to still " Judge " my stories as well.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']i'm sure i did that cause when i click twitter stuff it asked my log in info and i do and then it automatically pops up for me ready too tweet ( not in exact words )

" hey i am tweeting this post for Credit on my Tap In And You Can Too ! * Link Here * " and it goes to my page

also now .. i went to follow that big ( tho i never saw the bird but i did follow the right thing for futureshop marked @FS_GetItFirst and now it's saying i'm not even following it ! under my profile I HAD TO REFOLLOW IT !

this is becoming a headache now. but as user BeerBro was saying .. where do i do this twitter Account Info under About Me at cause i can't seem to find it[/QUOTE]

look at the picture i uploaded here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/tempy.jpg/

click About Me, then a section will appear below, and click the Connect buttons I circled under Twitter/Foursquare

[quote name='BeerBro']look at the picture i uploaded here: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/tempy.jpg/

click About Me, then a section will appear below, and click the Connect buttons I circled under Twitter/Foursquare[/QUOTE]

AH * facepalm * yea i see it it says Connect i click on it and click Authorize App it goes to the status Disconnect then it goes back to Connect moments later. i'm so confused right . i think it means it's not working or something. i dunno

ok so now i look at it ad it only says disconnect so i guess it's connected .. so i did all Twitter stuff again to be safe. I hope this works. the bar is almost filled for the $$$ but also at the same time new tasks are suppose to be coming. i dunno how their gonna do it when alot of people join in on this.

[quote name='CACG']stilll no credit for "follow that bird" , "tweet about it", or the tales of woe/joy ...[/QUOTE]

Im missing the exact same ones....
edit: just got follow that bird but not tweet about it. Good system lol

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Im missing the exact same ones....
edit: just got follow that bird but not tweet about it. Good system lol[/QUOTE]

I just read your Comment and i took a look at mine and i got a update as well !

I just got: Retweet @FS_Deal And Follow That Bird And Say My Name

( still waiting for: Trending, Tweet About it, Tech Woe and The Other Tech One )

Standing at 12 Cred if all those get accepted ill be 20 Cred....

[quote name='ichit4k4_set0']Im missing the exact same ones....
edit: just got follow that bird but not tweet about it. Good system lol[/QUOTE]

still no follow that bird or tweet about it for me, just checked. however, they did give me +3 credit for tales of tech love. waiting on tech woe now..

seems like they aren't giving me credit for the picture I took from googlemaps of the future shop either.. let's hope the red faced man I googled works lol =/

I was wondering if that would work as well. I was searching for someone who had their face painted red on Google xD.

Edit: Nevermind, Tales of Tech Love got credited. I just got my 20$.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']I was wondering if that would work as well. I was searching for someone who had their face painted red on Google xD.

Edit: Nevermind, Tales of Tech Love got credited. I just got my 20$.[/QUOTE]

Congrats ! i hope i reach that high as well ! but i would settle for $15

[quote name='CACG']let's hope the red faced man I googled works lol =/[/QUOTE]

I got my credit for that. But I just pulled a random face off facebook, tossed it in photoshop, magic wanded the face and pushed the color balance to red. It took less time to find and edit than making this post did :bouncy:

For the Painted Face, I use tinypic.com editor under Effects tab > More > More > Duo-Tone > Zoom in 200% > Change Vanilla to Red (second color box) > Advanced Options > Painted Region > Change the Brush Size > now paint your face carefully since there are no undo/redo option otherwise hit cancel then start all over again.

I created a small blurb for tech love and tech woes, then posted both in one blog post. Love was approved, but still waiting on the woes part.

I'm up to 18 points. I'm just waiting for a couple more approvals. Hopefully they come through soon. I got my tech love approved and if they approve woes that will push me over the edge.

Damn no new updates. congrats to those who got the $20 already. i'm still stuck on 12 my loveandwoe still is being judged AFTER 24 Hours !

Just got my last one for the $20 confirmed (Shutterbug). Tech Woe is still being judged since Saturday.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Still no credit for Tweet about it... I've tweeted it like 6 times over the last few days and still nothing... I just need that + Tech woe and I'll have my $20...

[quote name='Korahn']I created a small blurb for tech love and tech woes, then posted both in one blog post. Love was approved, but still waiting on the woes part.[/QUOTE]

Same here!

Thanks op! I'm at 18 points and waiting for a few to clear. I notice it says it will send the gift cards on the following thursday and that it would take 2-3 weeks, so hopefully will get them by mid september.

I'm just wondering why some things are taking so long to clear. I have a twitter one that hasn't cleared after 3 days and multiple attempts at doing it (the other twitter ones worked) and I also have a tech story waiting to be judged for the past 2 days.

*2 hours later and I just got my 20 points. I wonder what happens when the meter hits $101k?

I just got my 20 points verified, then I promtly unlinked my Twitter account, unliked them from my Facebook profile and deactivated the App.

Thanks for the free $20 (and I hope I still get it!)

I just got my 20 points verified, then I promptly unlinked my Twitter account, unliked them from my Facebook profile and deactivated the App.

Thanks for the free $20 (and I hope I still get it!)

still nothing for Love/Woe Entry's ALSO nothing for the #BeEverywhere and the other one i forget what it was now ... * sigh *

They cleared the status of my tech woe without giving me any credits so I just submitted the same URL over again. It's been at the Judging status since whatever day this thread started.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They cleared the status of my tech woe without giving me any credits so I just submitted the same URL over again. It's been at the Judging status since whatever day this thread started.[/QUOTE]

That's blows. i really hope they accept mine. as it sounds like yours wasn't up too their Standards which would be stupid they better except mine.

Mine was a paragraph I made up about how I was downtown and dropped my 3DS, a car tire knocked it across the street and it was scratched up but still worked. I stole the story from this guy on an IGN forum but I wrote it from scratch. I don't see why they would reject it.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Mine was a paragraph I made up about how I was downtown and dropped my 3DS, a car tire knocked it across the street and it was scratched up but still worked. I stole the story from this guy on an IGN forum but I wrote it from scratch. I don't see why they would reject it.[/QUOTE]

My story had a unicorn in it...so I doubt they will reject you. Probably just messed up adding the points to your account.

This is pissing me off. Still haven't gotten credit for "Tweet about it" and I've done it like 10 times. Tech Woe is taking forever too. Without those, I won't hit my next gift certificate. They're up to 99.3k / 101k, so chances are I won't be getting credit. Seems like they are purposely judging stuff as slow as possible so they can squeeze as much twitter advertisments out of us before the contest ends. Jokes on them though, because 99% of people will probably unfollow and unlike them as soon as this is over.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Mine was a paragraph I made up about how I was downtown and dropped my 3DS, a car tire knocked it across the street and it was scratched up but still worked. I stole the story from this guy on an IGN forum but I wrote it from scratch. I don't see why they would reject it.[/QUOTE]

I used MS paint's alphabet tool to write "I bought a PS3. I played my PS3. I love my PS3" saved as jpg, uploaded to imageshack, and i got credit. But nothing for woe yet. (Did the same thing, only I complained about my xbox rrod lol)

I got Credits ! i went from 12 > 16 Credits, my tales of Tech Love was Approved And My Futureshop Avatar was Accepted .. Still NOTHING on The Tales Of Woe And The Two Twittter Ones of BeEverywhere and Tweet About it ( i honestly don't think #BeEverywhere will be gotten cause NO ONE on my firneds list * barely have any * are doing it and their the type who won't so if i rely on my friends list then yea... i'm screwed ) Come ON WOE/TWEET ABOUT IT !!!! i doub't i will get it cause it's in the 100.000 now and close to the total number.

How many people have actually got credit for the twitter ones? I know I still haven't and I see a few here who haven't either

[quote name='pmp1986']How many people have actually got credit for the twitter ones? I know I still haven't and I see a few here who haven't either[/QUOTE]

some i have some i haven't but i just looked on facebook FS App and it says that the 101.000 have been givin out in 12 days and the bar says 100.700 but i think it was slow updating. well i got 15 out of it . too bad it wasn't $20 and i think i should have put Tech of Woe and Tech Love together in one but i didn't i did it Seperately. but only 1 was looked at .. and it made a bit of difference. so even if Woe was looked at .. i would be at 19 and the stupid Twitter one TWEET ABOUT IT would have cost me it anyway ( that one was sooo easy it didn't even count. also i had 5 hours left to put in another contra code. but that would have been +1 only... ugh oh well $15 free still good.

It says they have reached their goal of giving out $101k, I'm not sure if that means no more gift cards. It says you can still complete tasks to enter ballots into a draw or something. I never got my damn tech woes or else I'd have made it to $15, they screwed me but its free money so whatever.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes'] I never got my damn tech woes or else I'd have made it to $15, they screwed me but its free money so whatever.[/QUOTE]

It's not really free money. They are paying us to advertise for them. In my opinion, they screwed a lot of people out of gift certificates that deserved them. We did what they asked, and they took their sweet ass time reviewing it so they could get as much publicity as possible. If they reviewed all the entries in proper order, or instantly, this would have ended days ago and we'd all have our certificates.

Reached my $20 goal... Got my fiancee to use her Facebook so hopefully will be getting about $40 towards what promises to be an expensive season of gaming coming up. Does this mean I can remove all this crap from my Facebook and Twitter accounts now?

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They cleared the status of my tech woe without giving me any credits so I just submitted the same URL over again. It's been at the Judging status since whatever day this thread started.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me and now they've reached their max... Stupid FS!

[quote name='Adamantum']Reached my $20 goal... Got my fiancee to use her Facebook so hopefully will be getting about $40 towards what promises to be an expensive season of gaming coming up. Does this mean I can remove all this crap from my Facebook and Twitter accounts now?[/QUOTE]

As soon as I get my gift cards, i'm taking it off.

bread's done
Back