z7enZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I found this on http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-freebies-samples/

This will only take 5 min :)

FS is giving away free $20 GC like there facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?sk=app_150241448387363

And click on the Tapped in App and go to the bottom of the page in this Screenshot here

http://imageshack.us/f/11/002august062011.jpg/

click on Basic or Advance basic is easier and follow the steps

For ever 5 points its $5 GC

Once you click on one of the task it will say "Full Detail" click that and ill let you enter the code

Here are the answers to most of the basic questions

The Contra Code - BCF984
Solve the Puzzle - A5G64S
Future Blocks - A7GSX3
Gerbil Hunt - A6X3YD

Tapped in Trivia 1 - B (Angry Birds)
Tapped in Trivia 2 - A (Mayor)
Tapped in Trivia 3 - A (Facebook)
Tapped in Trivia 4 - B (Escaped Animals)
Tapped in Trivia 5 - B (130)
Tapped in Trivia 6 - B (Farmville)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not sure what to spend your gift cards on... "soon enough you can hit up your local Future Shop or futureshop.ca and spend them on a fresh laptop, smartphone, or tablet before you go back to school!"

Awwww.... I ended with 18 credits with three things in the judging queue. Still, $15 for little to no effort is a win! Thanks OP! My original 80GB PS3 kicked the bucket, so I'm scrounging my pennies for a replacement machine.

[quote name='Donburiboy']Awwww.... I ended with 18 credits with three things in the judging queue. Still, $15 for little to no effort is a win! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same here. 15 dollars worth of free gift cards it pretty awesome in my books!

Annoyed that I did several task (especially the twitter ones) and only got $5. I deleted all my tweets regarding FS fuck you if won't give me credit I"m not giving you credit

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']That would be a pleasant surprise, but I thought it said 4-6 weeks delivery? Going to have to run to the mail and check![/QUOTE]

It said 2-3 weeks.

[quote name='Faytz']Got both of mine today. Thanks Op.[/QUOTE]

Yay! I was planning on using that credit for Deus Ex..Didn't get mine today..Gonna check tomorrow and cross my fingers.

I received one of my gift cards. My other two are still sitting there and don't have the mail envelope symbol. The site says to hit "send me my gift card link" but I'm not seeing it anywhere. I finished the tasks before the due date. Where is the send me my gift card link supposed to be? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']How has everyone gotten theirs, yet I still haven't received mine?..[/QUOTE]

Nope i'm waiting for my 3 Cards

I did the stuff on the very last day of its existence, so there wasn't time for them to check all my twitter things. Only got $5 but hey, I can't complain.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Got my two $5 cards today, immediately applied em to a Deus Ex pre-order. Nice timing.[/QUOTE]

Got an email from FS, get $10 off the new Batman if you buy Deus Ex, so keep an eye out for that. It actually sounds like a generic coupon for $10 off a game, but I could be wrong.

Thanks, I saw that offer but I already have Batman pre-ordered at BB for $43.99 so it was of no use. I still got some preorder weapons or something for Deus Ex at FS though.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']It looks like they sent them from BC.[/QUOTE]

I live in BC and still haven't receieved anything

Ditto. But who knows what order they're sending them out in. It'd make sense for them to ship them out from here, seeing as their head office is just in Burnaby.

I'm getting really ticked off now. It's already Wednesday, and I still haven't received my giftcards in the mail.

Got my 3 cards today. Now let's hope I don't lose them before I use them. I hate gift cards with a passion.

bread's done
Back