[OVER] Goguenator's Lowball Extravaganza With TheFizzzzzz! Invoices Are Posted for My Items on the Front Page!

Woo!!!! Morning love. This lowball is going to end while I'm at a show with my wife later so I hope everyone gets MAX BIDS in.

Wii U games are all the rage!!! Pick some up

Yoshi's New Island (A) - $19
New Super Mario Bros 2 (A) - $17
Mario and Luigi Dream Team (A) - $15
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (Generic BBY case no manual) (B) - $13

For those that don't know Too Human won't be made again so used copies is all you can hope for. They destroyed all new copies of the game and took it off digital service.

I thought Too Human was a pretty fun game. Not the best but pretty fun.

And yeah it's out of print because they used stolen versions of Unreal to make it or something?
That was found out later that some code might still be in their game but they sued because they said the engine was not up-to-date as they were holding them back so Unreals next game would be better with the updates. So they sued and lost ....was sad and funny

The main issue I had with Too Human was the animation that happened when you died. You had to watch the long animation every single time. The game itself was great though

Rather throw one as a bonus. I tend to keep figures forever
Well alright... but if I find out you have TTGL or Godzilla figures you are holding away from me...

tumblr_ml1oxguVKt1s20ivko1_500.gif

The other guys - 3

Heart of the Heartless Medium Teefury Shirt - 2

Yoshi's New Island - 21

Bravely Default - 19

Fifa Soccer 13 (Wii U) - 3

I had never used Teefury before this posting and just checked it out. Man I had to get these two prints:

1401748145_TheGreatWaveOffKanto.jpg

1400539749_RisingTide-PromoB.jpg

But you can't buy prints without the shirt so ugh I spent $51 dollars all together with shipping. I feel so bad :C

I had never used Teefury before this posting and just checked it out. Man I had to get these two prints:

1401748145_TheGreatWaveOffKanto.jpg

But you can't buy prints without the shirt so ugh I spent $51 dollars all together with shipping. I feel so bad :C
If you look in my dresser, I'd be embarrassed by the number of Teefury shirts you'll find in there. Like them on Facebook and you can see a preview of the daily shirt before it goes on sale every day.

That being said, I think I need that Garados shirt.

EDIT: Oh damn. It's either a Squirtle or Charmander shirt that I need to buy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sealed Wii U games for less than $10?!?!?

BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Took the wife to the CMT Awards in Nashville. Will be in and out of signal til it is over

If you look in my dresser, I'd be embarrassed by the number of Teefury shirts you'll find in there. Like them on Facebook and you can see a preview of the daily shirt before it goes on sale every day.

That being said, I think I need that Garados shirt.

EDIT: Oh damn. It's either a Squirtle or Charmander shirt that I need to buy. :(
It isn't a shirt (on this) it's a print. The shiny red gyarados is also exclusive to teefury but here is a shirt of the print:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/zimmay/works/11938008-the-great-wave-off-kanto?p=t-shirt

I don't see it in OP and it's supposed to be dunno what happened but the Mystery Box is going to be actual shipping. I could have swore I put that before. I will do my best to eat some shipping on it since it wasn't listed if that in fact is a problem. I imagine I should be able to keep it around $10 or so

bread's done
Back