[OVER] Goomba's GIANT LOWBALL - Calculating Winners & Totals ^_^

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts -6 wanna play hard ball huh lol = )

street Fighter IV - 3

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] -8

Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] --8

Star Fox Command [A] -7

Last edited by a moderator:
:ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] - $7

:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] - $7
:ds: Elite Beat Agents [A] -$7
:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$7

:gc: Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem [A] [RARE] -$7

Alright VGC17 game on

Bidding war begins now lol!

:ds: Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright (Black Label Original) [A] - $10

:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] - $10
:ds: Elite Beat Agents [A] -$10
:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$8

Eternal Darkness-$10

:ds: Ace Attorney: Justice For All [A] - $11
:ds: Elite Beat Agents [A] -$11
:ds: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$9

Eternal Darkness-$11

Good news, you've widdled me down to four already. The bad news? They're the four I really need for my collection haha.

Wow guys, thanks for all of the early bids!  So great to wake up and see so much activity in the thread ^_^.

For those of you wondering, I'm still adding a lot of games that appeared in my photo but a couple of them turned out to be empty boxes (that's what I get for taking an early photo of items that were in storage). That's why I'm going through the boxes one by one and photographing them before listing them.  That being said, I do have most of those games, it's just a matter of locating them.  So if they don't show up in this lowball, chances are they will in one somewhere soon down the line.

I'll also be adding more items to this lowball sale, but just wanted to keep my promise and start it on Monday :). Thanks. Now time to update some bids!

TheRodfather,

* A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED *

/Trials and Tribulations added to the list ^_^.

It turns out the Mario Kart DS and a couple other cases were empty (they were my wife's games so I think she has them in one of those multi-cartridge holder things...just have to find where it is).

Thanks to everyone who paid. By this time tomorrow I hope to have the new Lowball in the making  :). I have to go to bed extra early unexpectedly but I'll see you all very soon.  Here's the updated list of who needs to pay still for the past Lowball:

Still Need Payment From:

* VideoGameCollector17

* Arnoldrimmer - PAID

* NxCMP
* MasaTFC

* TooPoor
* Cage017 - PAID
* Duo_Maxwell

* N3XTLVL

* Stoic Person Eater

This is from the previous lowball auction.  Again, if you DID pay and it doesn't show above please let me know.  Sometimes my Outlook/Paypal/CAG PMs don't carry through to my Email client (I use the "Search" function to locate payments and sometimes your CAG name may not be included with your payment).

Resident Evil: Revelations   - $1

Adventure Time- $1

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright  - $1

Ace Attorney: Justice For All  - $1
 Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations  - $1
 Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt  - $1
 Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends – $1
 Super Princess Peach - $1
 Trauma Center: Under the Knife  - $1
Star Fox Command - $1
Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem  - $5

Pikmin 2  - $5
Ikaruga  - $10

Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories- $1

ICO - $1
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army  - $2
Twisted Metal Black  - $1
Darkstalkers Chronicle - $1

Fantasy Golf Pangya  - $1

Lumines: Puzzle Fusion  - $1
 Me & My Katamari  - $1
 Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus  - $1
 Knights in the Nightmare - $1
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth - $1
Final Fantasy- $1 

Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions - $1
God of War: Chains of Olympus - $1
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - $1

Street Fighter IV - $1

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts  - $1
 Blue Dragon - $1

Still Updating Bids in my Word File =) LOTS of Bids to go back and forth on. Thanks so much guys! It's really great to wake up and see so much support! ^_^

I should have all the bids updated soon.

Resident Evil: Revelations [RARE Misspelled Version!] -$3
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know! -$5
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations [A] - $2
Super Princess Peach [A] -$3
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$10

Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Black Label Original Version) [A] -$7
Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble! [A] -$8
Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations [A] - $2
Super Princess Peach [A] -$7
Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon [A] -$10
Etrian Odyssey [RARE] [A] -$7

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day -2
Dig Dug: Digging Strike [A] -2
 Charlie’s Angels [A] -1
Me & My Katamari [A]  -2
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Dark Tower [A] -2

I'll wait until Goomba gets a chance to update the op... don't have the energy to sort out where certain items are but I think there's a few gems still nice and low. Amazing that this is only day two!

** Bids Updated up to Post #233 **

Work in progress, but that was a LOT of bids to go through :) Thanks again guys.  I'll catch up on bids very soon ^_^. Thanks!

** Bids Updated up to Post #245 **

OK, so I finally did it :) Took a lot of editing and rummaging through bids, but I believe I have the list up to date and accurate so far.  Thanks to everyone who has bid, will bid or even just took the time to look at our Lowball(s).  I have a TON more items to list and the more successful they are the more I'll be able to offer in current and future lowballs.  My goal is to ultimately empty our garage (which is full after emptying out our storage unit to save monthly funds), have money on the side to put towards the new baby equipment needed as well as extra spending money for the family.  Whatever money is left over will go towards bills and of course be re-invested in my small business.  I'll continue doing Lowballs as long as I still have merchandise and people willing to buy them :).

** Added Wii U Game **

I am going 99% Digital this generation with the Wii U, but I do have one sealed game that I've listed (Wonderful 101). Great game if you've never played it!

Oh and if you're wondering why not 100% digital...My console came with Nintendo Land and it's no longer available on the E-Shop (for whatever reason). Drives me nuts =P....

bread's done
Back