[over] Help me name this website, win 25$ (it's not a Google mirror, RTFM!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JustfuckinglinkstoGoogle, or GoogleTwoStep, or GooglePlusOne

Skrootiny

Neetseeker (inspired by Stupidpickles and my poor eyesight)

Consider RTFM. Thank you.

I believe I omitted an important clarification: read the help file (either by typing #help or clicking the "?" button). This box does everything I missed in the Firefox Awesome Bar. I'm not trying to sell you anything here, but I truly believe it's a great tool (at least it is for me).

Some stuff it can do:

• Search multimedia
  • Translate
  • Convert currency
  • Shorten URLs
  • Take website captures
  • Search most popular websites
  • Add websites to twitter/facebook/digg/del.icio.us

I will make sure this is more obvious before going public. Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='McNutsack']And also, I type in "World's End Girlfriend" and it takes me to google with "World\'s End Girlfriend", and asks if I meant "World's"...
So as you can see, apparently your bar doesn't handle apostrophe's very well. [/QUOTE]

About that... I never managed to replicate what you said. Google uses the same URL encoding technique as everyone else. Works fine for me o_0

I settled for trly.gd. It's not the freakin' Greatest Name Ever, but if I get bored I can always convert it to a URL shortener or resell it for a better price. Besides, awesome logo.

Aaah I missed CAG and its friendly, welcoming members. Asking for an educated opinion here was absolutely pointless in the first place.

Merry Christmas to you all, and rest assured I'll ask someone else next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back